Chapter 10: Be Serious

"Fatma!" Mukhtar calls me but couldn't even move a muscle as the horse continues to walk towards a direction.

I turn my neck and i see Bature jogging up to catch up to the horse and Mukhtar climbing onto his horse and chasing after the horse i was on.

My heart was beating fast i knew this was my end.

Good bye everyone.
This is the end.

Bature finally grabs a robe that was dragging on the floor whilst the horse took off.

Mukhtar was beside me his horse was at the same pace as mine, "You're a strong one aren't you?" Mukhtar speaks but i ignored, all i wanted was Bature to get the horse back in his control so i could get off this thing.

"Don't worry Bature is good at this." He chuckles. I didn't know what he found amusing in my death.

But he was right the horse stopped immediately Bature got in front of it.

I was not going to spend another second on this horse. "I think this is enough riding for the day." I tell Mukhtar trying to attempt coming down.

"Hold on we haven't even started." He announces like he was telling me to stop, But i wasn't going on like this.

I look at Bature. "How do i come down please." He smiles and looks at Mukhtar it seems like he would only do what Mukhtar asks of him.

"Look at me Fatma." I look at Mukhtar. His smile was growing. And his eyes were rested on mine. "Calm down. Alexandra would never go off like that he is really gentle unless on the field. Now if you're really afraid of trying again we can share a horse." I look at Loki his horse then to mine.

"Bature is here this time." I tell him. Last time the horse took off because Bature wasn't standing in front like he is doing now.

"Shall we?" Mukhtar says and i look back at him. He motions me to hold the rope around the horse firmly.

"Don't pull it. Bature is already there." I nod as we rode for about two minutes, all i did was watch every step we took, Mukhtar chuckles at my awkwardness.

"Bature let go."

I abruptly look at Mukhtar, as i see Bature letting the rope go and i start to shake. "Mukhtar stop this." I cried angrily seeing as the horse was steady.

"Calm down scaredy-cat. Alexandra would never hurt you. Lets ride." I look at him as his horse picked up speed. "Dont worry he is safe Alexandra will try to match up with Loki." I relaxed a little with Bature's words.

I sighed.

Loosen my grip on the robe and the horse began increasing it's pace. I tried not to panic again. and in no time i got to Mukhtar.

"See. Easy." I rolled my eyes at him before squeezing with your calves and heels and Alexandra ran very fast it almost scared me but i kept my cool.

Before i knew it Mukhtar was beside me.

"How did you learn to do that." I figured he was talking about how i made the horse go very fast but i blame it on the medieval series i used to watch.

"I am a fast learner." I tell him whilst we rode. "Wanna race?" Mukhtar tells me. I am smart enough to know that as much as I have an idea on how to ride fast I wouldn't know how to slow the horse down if I needed an emergency brake.

"First to go round and meet Bature." Mukhtar says. That would take some time this place was big.

"No!." I try to stop him but he sped off going round the large field. A thought came to me. All i need to do is turn around Bature should be right back.