Chapter 5: The beginning of a new war

"Mother we have to go." A man with a full beard said from the door.

The bride was helped with her trail by her friends. My mother was with me telling me we were going with one of the families cars. Not hers. And i nod.

More pictures were taken. And the bride was asked to seat on the a royal furniture in the living room. And more pictures were taken. My mom was asked to join and she did.I tried to stay behind a pillar, I don't want to be in the pictures. Luckily i was standing behind some girls my age. Maybe younger or older.

Shortly Nasir and Nour came into the picture with the same outfits on you couldn't even tell the difference between them until you see Nour's agonized look. He was looking like a model on a shoot. They never smile. And Nasir smiley face that was the only way i could tell the difference.

"Layla see your crush." The girl beside me said with her hair down.

"Where is Nour!?". Her friend. Layla replied. I see they all stare at the royal furniture were the family all sat on. I noticed Nour's mother smacking her son's hand then saying some things to him

"He is so handsome. Looking so clean and fresh." The third girl replied.

Nour mouthed fine to his mother i figured because i read it from his lips.

He then pulled a smile to the next set of pictures they were taking. That way i could even see his dimple.

"How do you tell the difference?" The third girl asked

"Well one is married and the other isn't." The first girl that spoke said.

"The main difference between them is that Nasir has a dimple on each cheek. And Nour has only one on his right cheek. But he barely talks or smiles so you hardly notice. But heyy. Look he is smiling." I now pay my attention to him and the girl was right.

Nour had only one and Nasir had two. I never noticed. Interesting.

They were done taking the pictures and we all began to step out.

"Nasir you would be driving the bride?" His mother called. Nasir he nods.

Hajiya Garba you and your daughter are coming with me. I followed behind them and i see us going towards the G-wagon I hit the other day. When Nour saw us coming he entered his car.

"Fatma would you mind seating infront?."

"No. I wouldn't. " I replied faintly. Never have i ever thought Nour and i would be seating in the same car.

Here goes nothing.

I pulled the door handle and i was finally inside Nours car. It smiled like cameral mixed With the citrus smell of orange, i liked the smell and the red leather seats, from outside i just thought i would see everything black. But the red took me by surprise.

He didn't even look at me. His eyes were scrolling through some things on his phone. The back seat door opened and my mom with his mother entered and the little girl i saw yesterday sat in the middle.

She waved at me and smiled.

Nour put the car on R and the screen that was meant to show what was behind him went black so he used the rear view mirror.

"Nour. What happened to your back camera." He puts the Car on D as he was finally free to drive forward.

"I was hit in traffic." Was he talking about me?

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." He replied dryly.

"Did you go fix it?"