meet her

Tony's pov

When I was three years old , going with Jarvis and Anna to the the park , I was always watch the kids playing with their father and siblings or cuddle and have ice cream with their mother . I always wonder , why my dad don't stay with me or play with me and instead go to the work or stay at the lab .

Where is my mother ?

Did she hate me like howard didso she left me in here and gone ?

Wasn't I worth her time?

What should I do to be perfect enough for howard to love me and her to return again to me?

What if I went to her and told her that I will be better son to have so then she will return ?

"Jarvis ?"

"Yes mister stark ? "

"Where is my mother ?" I asked him looking anywhere except his and Ana's face

"I'm sorry can't you rebea... "

"Where is my mom why I don't have one like those other kids ,.... Does she hates me....how she hates and she doesn't even knows me "

"Antony , it's not like that honey, she loves you , she love you so much and she will always want to meet you honey . " Answered ana , smiling at me softly and batting my back

"Then why she didn't come to see me ?"

"It's kind of complicated and you are still too young to understand it " said Jarvis scratching his right ear .

"But iamma big boy "I bout

"You will always be our little baby " ana said laughing at my expressions "come on let's go and get some ice cream " she took my hand and we bought an ice cream .

Of course the thoughts never left my mind, I had to get an answer , then I reget it. Because of the way I have been told by.

When I was seven years old , I was working on making a little robot to be my friend , when I finished it I ran downstairs to my father's lab to show him what I made . I knocked the door to find Howard's sharp voice answers me .

"Get in "

I opened the door and waited for Howard to notice me .

"What do you want Antony " he said without looking up from his work and took a sip of his drink

"Umm ... I just wanted to show you my new invention sir. " I said then put the robot on the table .

"What is this , what can it do ?" He asked with a bit of annoyed voice.

"Umm it's a robot , it can walk and dance and do other things ."

"Can it find captain America?" He took the poor robot in his hand and starts to squeeze it , "it's a useless children toy" the toy broke between his hands, I can feel hot tears in my eyes .

"Are you crying " he throwed the robot to the floor to rotates around the table and standing in front of me .

"N...no sir " he made me look up at him with my chin.then slapped me . I fell to the floor catching my cheek with my hand.

"I DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO LIE OR TO CRY, STARK MEN ARE MADE OF IRON , STARK MEN DON'T CRY " he kicked me hard enough to let the sob pass my mouth .

"GET UP LIKE A MAN AND TELL ME , WILL YOU BE USEFUL TO THE UNITED STATES , WILL YOU HELP IN FINDING CAPTAIN AMERICA YOU PASETIC A.HOLE "

I got up from the floor and looked at him in the eyes .

"I will ,sir " he slapped me again but this time he caught me from my hair .