"i wanna be your favourite boy" -ironwidow

((I just heard that song and I just thought 'IRONWIDOW' but I didn't know exactly how to write it, but I'm sorry if it's not as good as it's supposed to be/ if that's not what the song meant to be like

My friends! Let's pretend that dear Tony Stark is the one to sing this song! So no one please comment about the date difference or anything else

!!! There will be Panic attack and mental breakdown

None of the pics is mine!

Tony has feelings towards Natasha for a very long time. since he first met her, he felt so attached to her, he felt like that she's the one, but it seems like she doesn't share the same feelings like him.

He literally tried his best to show her, to treat her better than anyone else, to try his best to make her dinner even when he knows that he will end up burning the kitchen. He tried to change from himself to better, for her.

Then comes a man who was in the ice and just kiss her like that, to throw all the hard work Tony did and just to... Tony couldn't believe his eyes, he really wished if this all was just a dream...a nightmare, and what he saw not to be true.

He was in the mall to buy some suits, hoodies and other things, he was going up the Electric ladder and he was just looking at the people and how happy they're, while he was just thinking, correction, he was overthinking as always.

While he was looking at the people, his eyes caught something he never wanted to see, especially not when he's maybe in a good mood for the first time in a while, he was going up the electric ladder, on the other side, Natahsa and Rogers were going down the electric ladder and they were...K- kissing

Natasha broke the 'kiss' with Steve when she sensed that the hydra agent left and not looking at them anymore, she looked away to check if there's anyone else, then her eye fell on someone looking at them with a very wide and... Teary eyes... Oh sh*t, it's Tony, Natasha looked at Tony with wide eyes as she went down while riding the electric ladder, both of them didn't take their eyes off each others.

Tony already arrived the top and he just stood there still looking at them, people just kept pushing through Tony to pass (because apparently, the mall is so busy today and it's not a good idea for you to stand in the middle of the way when there's a lot of people want to pass)

When Natasha arrived down there, she just looked at Tony for a few seconds, Steve looked at her with confusion then they just left and left the broken hearted Tony standing there, on the verge of crying.

So, that's what it's like to pass through a heart break, damm, it's really so hard to manage, especially when you're about to cry in a crowded place and about to have a panic attack and a mental breakdown

Thought Tony. He took his bags and walked as fast as his legs managed to to outside the mall, he walked to his car and got inside then start breathing heavily.

"Sir, you want me to tell Mr Rhodes or Dr. Banner that you're suffering a panic attack and a mental breakdown?"

"N-no! No Jarvis, don't tell anyone anything, just don't please, c-can you take control and drive me to the tower, please"

I mean, of course it would be so hard for you to watch your crush kissing your... What, the guy your father wasted his life searching for? The man who you hate for being an old annoying guy who survived from the world war 2 and always want to stop you from doing what you want? Or for him being SO PERFECT and AWESOME and no one can EVER HATE HIM, oh gosh he's SO PERFECT THAT HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS AND TAKE ANYTHING HE WANTS.