ladies time, with all the avengers ladies

*requested by doritos79 from AO3, I know this is not what you meant but I will make sure to put carol,Yelena, Wanda ,etc in the next chapters*

This is a chapter which contains all the avengers ladies.

Characters:
Natasha .
Yelena .
Gamora.
Carol.
Sharon.
Pepper.
Nebula.
Wanda ❤️❤️.
Hope.
Mj.
Maybe there is more I won't remember all of them.

So, we decided,as ladies, that we need our free time, the men has their own and they refused to let us know or see what they are doing so we will have our own time and we will show them that we also can have our own time.

______________________________________

𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜
______________________________________

"Hey honey where are you going?" Natasha said as she saw tony getting ready with some other avengers.

"So Nat, you know that feeling when you feel so bored and need some time alone and... Yeah we are going to men time"

"Which is only for men so you can't come" Clint finished to tony.

"But there is no other women here,Wanda is out with vision and the others are god know where " Natasha said as she glared at them.

"Sorry natasha, why don't you do your spy things ?" Steve said as he tried to make it better and easier for Nat.

"Steve, I told you many times before I don't do and y of those spy things, you know what I don't need you, I will have my own time with my lovely son"

"Uhh, sorry mom " Peter said from behind Peter, at this moment she sweared that she will revenge and show them what it's like, she will make ladies time"

______________________________________
𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

___________________________

That's how they decided to make their own ladies time, when the other women heard about that they decided that they definitely have to make their own ladies time, they chose a time where all of them are free and they will have their time, she will show them what it's like to annoy Natasha Romanoff.

"So where are we going to do, you know I don't know anything of those earth things" gamora said as we brought her some ' earthy ' clothes. (Don't ask me what is earthy, I don't either know,lol )

"Pepper planned for us all the good places we can go, the men are planning to go out today at 9 so we will go out at 8, we have to show them that we are also can have our own time, through this one hour we will watch where they are going to go and go to the same place and act like we were there from before them then we will go to whenever we will love and we will return after they do and we will also ignore their calls, when we return we will act like that we had much fun and we didn't hear our phones ringing"

Natasha said with the evil look in her face, this day will be long.

At 7 they all start to change their clothes, they bought gamora and nebula a hoodie and skinny pants, gamora wore a long black dress, the other wore different things and got ready.