Peter's frist words

Natasha's pov

I was sitting in the kitchen making food with wanda to the other Avengers and my little 4 months old munchkin, Peter .

"Oh shit oh shit " said bucky and Sam running .

" What happened , what did you do that time ?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

" Ahhh ... Nothing, nothing I want you to remember , whatever happens , we are still friends and nothing will comes between us " said Sam , now iam sure there is something happened . I made a heavey sigh.

" Where are you guys going , The dinner is almost ready " asked wanda, what happened made them get out before eating dinner, for them , the food is before anything.

" Uhhh, we are going to eat it outside , bey and soryyy " bucky said after getting in his shoes with Sam and ran .

" The dinner is ready, come on " I shouted from the kitchen to the others to come and have dinner, they all came minus bucky and Sam because they did something, " tony get your hand away from Peter's mouth, that's not right to do that " i pointed at tony who was , and the others pale , then Loki start loughing, All the other men looked at him , then he looked at tony.

"Yo....you.. hahahah , you midgardian are getting scared from your wife, earth mightest hero is scared from his wife , haaaah, that's so funny " " ahh COME ON BROTHER, THE DINNER IS READY "

I looked at them all , what the hell did they do, I took Peter from tony to feed him, Peter starts giggle then looked at tony

" Come on Pete , I thought that you love your daddy, do you want to grow up without.... "

" SHIT " every one froze ,"  did just my little baby said his frist word , and it wasn't mommy or daddy, IT WAS SHIT , well I think I already know who said this word in front of him " I said looking at them all and then at Peter, " so this is your frist word instead of mommy, iam so disappointed Pete " " Shit " " no honey we don't say that word , it's bad, just wait untill your uncle Sam and uncle bucky return and they gonna regret it, now say mama "

"Shit "

"No say ma-ma "

" FUCK " said Peter in his baby voice

" FOR GOD'S SAKE " tony shouted, Peter just giggles , then he start loughing, then tony followed him then the Avengers, " now Petey, say dada, believe me kiddo it's a better better than mama and the other bad word"

" Shit "

"Yeah this is the other word now say dada"

"Of course not, he is gonna say Loki , it's more beautiful and useful word "

" Don't even think about it he gonna say, uncle Clint "

"Really Clinton "

"No he is going to say Steve "

"Haha , it will get out as Stebe instead of Steve "

"You know iam his father , he will say dada... "

" MAMA, SHIT MAMA " I looked at him , he is out of the line but he is right.

" Well at least he said mama " said tony looks kind of disappointed, then his face lit up "you know ،the frist word I said was mama to , it's looks like a habit for the Stark's "

" He guys did she kill you yet " said Sam's voice coming from the living room, when he saw me with peter he froze .

" We can explain " said bucky pointing at me .

" No don't worry guys , let's just go to other room and talk, quickly before they eat all the dinner . " I said taking the both of them to a room away from the others .

" I will miss them " I could hear Bruce say from the other room.

They really gonna miss them

Yeah I know , I know it's not the best but I will be better with time.

And again If you have ideas , I need it, I will only take you 30 second to write an idea then you can continue reading or whatever you want ,I really need ideas 🙂.