uncle Loki pt2

Tony and Natasha went on a vacation together to Paris and left Peter alone with the avengers, after all, they need some time alone .

For Peter's luck, all the avengers are busy, some of them in a mission and some are watching the TV or training, Peter sat alone in the kitchen eating his cheesecake and doing his boring homework, with nothing else to do.

Loki walked to the kitchen looking for Peter.

"Here you are, what are you doing here alone little mortal?" Loki asked Peter as he took the seat next to him.

"Nothing just doing my homework and eating my cheesecake "

"I didn't really know that the mortals like to eat a cake with cheese , it looks disgusting, but there's chocolate on it which make it more disgusting"

"No uncle Loki, it's not a cake with cheese, it's just the name, it's a chocolate cake filled with chocolate, I think you have one in the fridge,just hope that Thor didn't eat it "

Peter wispered the last part and laughed the he continued what he was doing.

"You wanna do something cool kid?" Loki asked with his mischievous look and smile.

"Yes please, I'm going to die with boredom "

Peter said as he closed his book and then he looked at Loki with exited face.

"Have you ever visited Asgard?"

"No, I never, why are you asking" Peter asked with narrowed eyes.

"Do you want to to go there ?"

"OF COURSE ,but..., But mom and dad said to never get out of the tower except for school, I can't..."

"Don't wory kid, they just say that so you will not get in danger, don't worry, you won't get in danger and they will not know about that "

"I don't really know Loki " Peter said as he looked down but loki never take an answer as a no .

"Come on, don't worry kid, let's go, come with me "

Loki said as he walked to Peter and took him in his lap "hang on tight kid, if you fall, I will never can return you again, HEIMDALL "

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow " Peter said as he looked around him and at the big place that they just came to, there's a black man standing with a sword, he is looking at Loki with suspection looks, and Loki tried as much as he can to look normal .

"What, I'm just taking the kid to a picnic."

Loki said as he took Peter's hand and walked away from Heimdall, when they got out, they found Asgard in front of them, Peter looked with very wide eyes at the beauty of Asgard.

"Oh my god, is that Asgard, really uncle Loki, it's really big and so beautiful, I can't believe this, why I didn't come to here before?"

"Because of your parents " Loki said with a smirk, Peter left Loki's hand and start to run around the place, the Asgardians looked at Peter and smiled then waved and Peter waved back.

"Can I see Odin and Friga, please uncle Loki please "

Peter said as he make a puppy eyes for Loki, that's what Loki was scared from.

"I don't really think it's a good idea..."

"Come on please, are they in this big Castile, let's go " Peter shouted for Loki as he ran to there, shit this kid is so fast, Loki start to chase him trying to stop him, Odin and Friga don't know that he is here.