ask the avengers pt2

I will add the new avengers from now, to most of the chapters not all of them ofc, because there are are some chapters I can't add them to.

⚠️I know nothing happened because of the names I use but I made the names I use for the people who are asking the question from my mind so if it's a real account or whatever it is, you know

Welcome to episode 2 in ask the avengers, and today's Frist question is

From melica_jones29: howa are you so hot.

"I already know that, that's not new for me, I'm always hot" tony said with a smirk.

Steve just rolled his eyes at Tony's comment and then he looked at the camera with soft smile "thanks you "

Steve said and everyone looked at him

That was weird, our next question is from

Laurasian_don000: do you still accept more people with superpowers.

"Yeah they do and I'm one of them, I'm Katy, this is Wade or Deadpool, this is ed, he has venom, there are many new avengers lately, but of course there are other superheroes under the avengers group like the enternals, they have their own superhero group but they also are an avengers and have their own rooms" Katy explained.

"And of course they have their own rooms in the avengers compound" tony added.

Let's go to our next question, it's from AUTAKOforever44 : do you guys watch anime, and if you do, what's your favourite anime?

"Omg i feel like this question is for me , I'm autako too, I watched more than 10 animes, me, shuri, Harley, Katy, and some other avengers watched attack on Titan's season 4 part 2 trailer yesterday, and it was awesome" Peter said

"Yes it was, also from the animes we love, Naruto, Jujutsu kaisen, haikyuu which made us love the volleyball so much, we also watched, Tokyo revengers, demon slayer and many other animes "

"SHINZO SASAGYOO " Peter, shuri, Katy and Harley shouted as they put their fists in front of their hearts and behind their backs.

I'm sure that AUTAKOforever44 is now dying from happiness, anyway let's go to the next question from

Loki's_wife: Loki, will you marry me?

"No, I don't think I will, I'm no one's husband, don't lie to the people and tell them you are my wife, liying is my job here not you " Loki said as he looked with annoyance and then smirk in his face.

Loki you have to know that this is just questions, don't get so angry, chill out.

Our next question is from Jackhavesham30: this question is for Steve, Steve, what it's feel like to wake up after 70 years of sleeping in the ice.

"It's not as good as you people think, I lost everyone I love, my girlfriend, my best friend but he is with me, but at the bright side, I had those wonderful family..."

"Yeah yeah, so sad, next question please"

Our next question is from selenaedison3000 : in my school, they always bully me and punch me because I'm smart and love the avengers and always talking about them, I need your advice and to know what I should do.

"I will gave you the best advice, all you have to do is to take your knife and ...."

"LOKI WHAT THE HELL, don't listen to him, if your parents or teacher didn't do anything about it, you will need to use your smart mind to create a good idea and you will also need to learn self defense, and then you will be able to defend yourself, it's nice to also have some friends to stand with you in things like that, if you don't have any friends then they don't deserve you "

"Aww, Tasha, is this your soft mother side?" Clint said and Natasha punched him in the face.

That was really nice Natasha,Selena, I hope that everything in your school be okay and if you need any help you can connect us again and you will find us next to you.

Our next and last question for today is from MichaelJohan 91:

I want to say, thank you avengers for saving my little sister today, you guys are so great and awesome and when I grow up I want to be like you.

"Your welcome Michael, but this is our jobs, to keep everyone safe and okay, and I hope for you a great bright future." Bruce said with a proud smile.

"This was so cute, stark, tell me more about this burger you wanted to order for us" Sam said as he and tony got out of the set.

"Uhhh, ignore them, thanks you everyone for watching and I hope you liked the episode, see you next time"

I know this was short but I have all my focus now on studying and the other story, and I will never leave this story , and you have to know that the only reason I will leave this story for will be my death.

Thanks for reading ❤️🕸️🕸️🕷️