missing love /ironwidow post widow industries

This is about an idea that came to my mind and I can't delete it.

Explanation, this is the same as widow industries but, what if ,

Tony resign from working with Natasha after what happened with Ivan fanko.

(A/n, Instead of writing left, I write lift, so act like I didn't write it wrong 😅)

(This chapter is long as hell, I even thought it would be a better idea if i make it as a separated story, all of that because of an idea came to me at 12 o'clock 😑)

"OKAY NATASHA, THAT'S ENOUGH, I'm... I'm tired of you, I can't do this anymore, sorry I can't"

Tony shouted as iron man put him and Natasha down.

"But tony you know that I didn't want any of this to happen and you know that..."

Natasha fought back

"Oh really, and what about all the one night stands, the proplems you got yourself on, your ignorance to the company and the paperwork,..."

"Ok, you are right at this point but..."

Natasha admitted but tony cut her off.

"But what, Natasha ,I know that you are good woman, I understand that, but I can't do this job anymore, okay, I have to raise my Son, I need a job that I can balance my life with, a safe life, I know that you can find someone that can keep up with you, someone good enough to keep work with you instead of being your one night stand after just 2 weeks from work..."

"Tony just listen to me, I'm sorry tony, I'm so sorry, just gave me last chance, I promise you that I will get you out of all of this, I will do my work and will not ignore the company, tony..., I love you "

"Sorry natasha but, I love you too but... I can't, this relationship can't be there, I'm something and you are something else, what do you think people will say when they say that, YOUR assistant who has a SON maybe they will suspect that you are the mother...."

"And from when do you care what the people say?" Natasha said as she crossed her hands .

"From now Natasha, ok, from now, you deserve someone rich and genius like you, like your old collage friend Ivan, he love you so much and he always came to America especially for you when he could, I think that he is better than me for you, sorry Natasha, I will send you my resign paper "

Tony said as he lift Natasha before she could say anything and walked to the door of the building.

Iron man asked Natasha if she want him to take her home but she just shake her head, when iron man left her alone, she sat on the floor, her head on her knees, and her arms around her legs, she start crying.

"Hey, Nat, please don't cry, don't worry everything is going to be okay, I will talk to him "

Rhodey came from where he was and sat next to Natasha and start comfort her.

"N...no rhodey, I destroyed everything, I'm totally the worst woman in the world I don't even deserve to live, he is right"

"No Natasha, don't say he is right, I'm going to kill him when I see him, he don't have any rights to shout to you like that, it's just that he has been through a lot lately and wanted to get what inside him out..."

Rhodey said while hugging Natasha, trying to calm her down but it looks like it didn't work .

"Rhodey, he has been through a lot because of me okay, I do understand his decision, I can't stop him rom having his life, just...just thank him for everything he did, and tell him that his resign is accepted and he can give me the papers tomorrow"