group chat 8 ✨

A/n, this is really horrible, I didn't really watch Shang chi yet and I didn't watch daredevil yet so, sorry.

Spidey poii: guys you want believe this.

Cinderella: what did you do this time.

Spidey poii: ofc you know that today we met the new super heroes that joined the avengers right?, This man, his name is Deadpool, he is so cool, he can cut his hands ,or any part of his body without dying.

Mama spider : Peter, don't you , don't, ever try to do something like this, I know that you are stupid and have the stark blood and will try to do like him.

Tony fucking STark:hey, after all he is the son of a Russian spy.

Spidey poii: that's not the point, ofc I know that I will never try this, I'm talking about the new avengers, how cool they really are, and this guy, his name is Eddie, or ' venom ' he is really so coooooooool.

Science nerdy: yeah we have to make them join the group.

Capistle: but we Frist have to talk about the rules and those things.

Tony fucking STark: yeah I like this guy that named Chang Che, he has a good since of humour.

Katnis: yeah and there is also this blind guy, daredevil I think, yes matt Murdock.

Siri: today was really a fun day but before they be officially avengers they need to know everything in this place and we also need to train well with us, they also need to have weapons and suits with stark tech.

Tony fucking STark: yeah yeah, a lot of talking, you know what I want to do now , 2 things, American cheese burger and to have many many science experiments with reed Richards and his wife, and Brucy bear too.

Green giant jolly monster: yeah I think that will be nice.

Caw caw mother trucker: didn't you guys notice something, that guy from the fantastic four, Human torch.

Reindeer games: yeah he really looks like Rogers.

Bitchy witchy: yeah that's right, I knew I saw his face somewhere before, Steve, is there something you are not telling us 😏.

Capistle: yes, I went out on a date with Sharon.

Cinderella: you monster you just broke Bucky's heart ( well he deserves that ) how dare you !!

Caw caw mother trucker: I'm with Yelena .

White widow : yes you just stole my boyfriend from me.

Spidey poii: umm, aunt Yelena, from when and you are in this group I don't really remember adding you.

White widow : my bf did 🖕.

Tony fucking STark: hey how dare you

Mama spider : hey how dare you.

Science nerdy: you all guys are stupid, we were talking about the new avengers and I don't know why the hell are we talking about 2 couples.

Pop tarts: FRIENDS, DO YOU SMELL THIS BEAUTIFUL SMELL FROM THE KITCHEN, IT MY COOKING.

Katnis: THOR YOU ARE BURNING THE KITCHEN, SHIIIIT.

capistle: language.

Capistle: guys, where did you go ?

Capistle: guys, uhhhh.

This is really horrible, I mean, I wasn't even planning to write a chapter and post it today bec I was getting another long one ready but I made this to tell you that I start school today and I won't really be free all the time so I will write when I could, I didn't make a A/N because some may think that I won't continue this story from just seeing the title.

So act like this is A/N, I won't post much lately because of the school.

Anyway.

Thanks for reading ❤️🕸️🕸️🕷️