Error: Chapter Not Found

- Outpost 17 -

G11 stumbled into the room that had her favorite bed. With a yawn, she sat down on said bed, rifle clutched to her chest, and let out a bigger yawn. She wondered where HK416 was, she could really use a body pillow. A ping came from across the desk across the room, "Hm?"

She looked over to see what had caused the noise and was pleasantly surprised to see a laptop sitting on the desk. It wasn't the best laptop out there, but it had a USB port, and that's all she needed. She dug through her jacket pocket and pulled out a small USB stick labeled 'TFD' and stuck it in the slot. The old laptop whirred to life and the monitor blinked on to show a login screen. She frowned, unplugged the laptop, yawned, and took the laptop out of the room.

HK416, UMP 45, and UMP 9 were outside in front of a partially collapsed building discussing their next mission. G11 sat down next to HK416 and handed her the laptop. HK416 took it without realizing that she had done so until she had already opened it up.

She turned to G11, "What the hell is this?"

G11 yawned, "I found this in the room I was staying in, I want to watch The Flying Dead but it's encrypted. Unlock it for me."

UMP45 and UMP9 shared a look, "Weren't you in the Outpost Commander's room?" 9 asked, to which G11 just shrugged.

"No idea. It has a nice bed though."

UMP 9 was about to say something else when she noticed 45 smirk, it wasn't her normal, 'I'm about to fuck with HK416' smirk, no, it was her 'I have an idea, but I'm not sure it will work, but fuck it, let's see what happens,' smirk.

"Sis...whatcha thinking about?" 9 asked.

45 turned to 9, "Hm? Oh nothing," then she turned to HK416, "I'm surprised such an elite doll can't unlock a simple Griffin laptop."

Ah, 9 thought, there's the HK416 smile.

HK416 glared at 45 before she tossed the laptop at 45's head.

"Careful!" G11 cried out, fully awake now, "The Flying Dead is still in there!"

45 easily caught the laptop one handed, a smile still on her face. She opened the laptop, pecked at the keys for a few seconds, before she stood and handed it back to G11.

"Thanks 45," she turned to HK416, "want to watch with me?"

"As if." HK416 said in a clipped tone, eyes locked with 45's.

"Come on," G11 insisted, "It's been forever since we've been able to hang out and watch something together."

HK416's tone softened just a bit but her gaze held firm, "I'll come in when I'm done here."

G11 nodded, yawned, and wandered back into her claimed room. HK416 continued her stare down, "You know as well as I do that a Commander's computer will send a message to their tac pad as soon as someone puts in a wrong password, or tries to tamper with it."

UMP 45's grin widened, "Ja, and?"

HK416's eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare, "And that means said Commander will come here to investigate."

45 waved a dismissive hand, "Come on 416, you've heard the rumors about the commander of this place. He's a cold hearted bastard who mistreats dolls and makes backdoor deals."

HK416 gave a single solemn nod, "Ja, I've also heard that he has no problem making troublesome Dolls disappear, only to be found later with a hole where their core should be."

45 let out a yawn and stretched out to look at the stars "If that's the case, we'll just capture him, tie him up, and leave him to rot somewhere, maybe in the Dead City since we're going there anyway."