13.

"Katsuki!" You called out to the blonde boy who was walking away from the school.

"What do you want?' He asked, turning around slightly annoyed.

"I need a tutor" You say, straight faced.

"No" Bakugo turned back around the walk his way home. You rolled your eyes and quickly caught up to him, walking sideways and faced to him.

"Come on! I already told Midnight that I would be going to your place-" You mentally slapped yourself.

"Why are you staying at Midnight's?" Katsuki asked, eyeing you suspiciously.

"Personal reasons -anyway, you said you would tutor me, so tutor me!" You say, shrugging your shoulders.

"I was using sarcasm!" Bakugo scoffs.

"You're meant to use a sarcastic voice when using sarcasm! Now I look like an idiot!" You say, crossing your arms and acting like a toddler.

"I was using sarcasm there too...god, you really stupid aren't you?" Katsuki laughs to himself.

You uncrossed your eyebrows and push him in the other direction. His heads whips around to you and his body collides with yours, you don't fall but you get pushed back too. As you let out a laugh you run back into Bakugo.

In the distance, as you two giggle and laugh while messing around, is Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida.

"Look! I think Bakugo really does have a soft spot for y/n!" Uraraka points to the two.

"I...I think Kacchan likes y/n, oh my god, Kacchan, he likes y/n!" Midoriya says, a big smile stretching from ear to ear

"Do you think so?!" Uraraka then got all bubbly and excited. "Maybe she can make him nicer!"

"Maybe..." Midoriya looked at the two of you as you smiled and played with Bakugo.

On the way to Bakugo's house, he kept on yelling to someone in his phone.

"SCREW YOU OLD HAG, I'M BRINGING HER OVER!" Bakugo yelled into the phone, making you turn your head and raise your eyebrows. "YEAH? She is a girl?! WHAT OF IT!"

You couldn't help but smile at the barking Katsuki as he yelled to what you used was one of his parents. It went on and as you walked down the street, bystanders gave Bakugo's looks.

Bakugo then shoved his phone back into his pocket and did a 180 on his mood.

"I told my mother I'm bringing you over, she's also making you have dinner. I hope you like spicy food" Bakugo grunted as he walked with you.

"I don't know a lot about parents, but I'm pretty sure you don't talk to mothers like that" You say, smiling slightly as you look ahead of you.

Bakugo turned to you without you noticing. He examined you, your face and eyes. Your hair that looked so soft to touch and how the school uniform complemented you nicely. He wasn't dumb though, he knew you weren't saying everything, he knew you were hiding things.

If there was one thing Bakugo knew, he knew that he didn't like being kept from things. He wanted to know everything he could, and for some reason he couldn't explain, he wanted to know more about you.

As Bakugo walked up to a house that was pretty well kept outside, he stopped before he opened the door.

"Just as a warning my mother is...different" He said to you, unsure of what the right words would be to describe his mother.

"I'm sure she will be fine" You say, smiling to him.

He turned back to the door but gave you a small glance before opening it. A woman who looked exactly like Katsuki was standing at the entrance with a grin that resembled Katsuki's so much. Her hair was like his and barely anything was different between the two.