29.

You were waiting for Present Mic to fall asleep. So far, you've figured out he sleeps at around 9:07pm. He wakes up at around 8 on weekends, so you'll have to come back before then. Katsuki was going to pick you up in less than 5 minutes by your window. right now you were scouting the house, making sure everything was in play.

You used the toilet scene to ensure you wouldn't get caught. When Katsuki had knocked on your window, you shuffled over there and opened it up.

"Hey" You whispered to him.

"Hey" He said back, watching you get out of the window.

"Okay, lets go" 

The two of you made your way through Present Mic's garden in the dead of night. When you had made it out on the street. You said your proper hello's. It was a 20 minute walk through a corn field to Mina's house. You could hear the music blasting away as you came closer to it.

"Why did I come here?" Katsuki said, regretting his decision to come.

"If you leave me without telling me, I will come for your ass" You say, warning him.

He made a 'tch' with his mouth but was actually interested to see what you would do. The exact second you walked into the house, you lost Katsuki and you had no idea what you were getting in to. Denki was seeing what would happen if he used his quirk on a watermelon, Mineta was almost mistaken for the watermelon, Uraraka was stuffing her mouth in the food. It was quite chaotic.

It was about 40 or so minutes into the party when you had noticed Katsuki was nowhere to be found. You were ready to beat his ass, but you asked where he was just in case. Kirishima told you, he just went outside about 2 or so minutes ago.

Sighing, you went and put on your shoes and then went out to Mina's front porch. You would have gone a little ways outside of the deck, But since Katsuki was literally on one of the giant swings, you went over and sat next to him.

"Watcha doing?" You asked him childishly.

"Nothing" He grunts

"Your sitting down, that something, are we lying to each other now?" You say, teasing him a little bit.

"I hate you"

You hummed in response, ignoring it slightly. You sat with your hand at your sides and swinging your legs like a child. You looked longing into the night sky as rays upon rays of star light shun down on you, only to be dimmed by the streetlamp.

"Oi, nerd" Katsuki said, you turned your head in his direction with a smile on your face. He was looking down, up, to the side, anywhere but your eyes. "I want...to thank you..."

You stayed silent for a few seconds. Slightly confused on your behalf.

"Thanks for being my friend...nerd. Even if your annoying and I'm always yelling...thank you for not judging me or leaving me" He said, you looked at his hand, the on furthest away from you.

You blushed. It was sweet and it was coming from Katsuki. You felt light, like you were drifting though a cloud. You thought he was finished talking, but no, there was more.

"When I first met you, I didn't know you were going to be this important to me" he looked into your eyes, and darted them to somewhere else.

"I could say the same" You said, taking another good look at him before he. "But, if I may ask, why are you out here?"

"I just needed to get some air, don't worry I ain't gonna ditch or party" Katsuki says. "You should go back in, your missing the party"

"Pfft, you can't get rid of me that easily, I'm going in when you go in" You say, crossing your arms and leaning back into the giant swing you both shared.

"I'll go back in later." Katsuki says, slightly monotone.

"Nope, I'm staying with you" You say, shifting into the swinging chair.

"Fine, not like I care anyways" Katsuki says. "...Why don't you judge me, or do stupid shit like everyone else?"

"Because, your important to me, I don't want to lose you by a stupid fight or by anything like that. I see great potential in you and I want to help you achieve that goal." Little did you know that, what you said made his heart melt. Never has he heard something like this from anyone.

"Okay, fine!" Katsuki said suddenly and out of context. "Listen nerd, this is important."

You nodded your head and turned whatever was left of your attention to Katsuki. He looked angry and yet scared at the same time.

"I kinda...stora...maybe I...Well, I actually -I do...like you more than originally planned"

like you more than originally planned"

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-