22.

"I'm sorry, you've never what?" Kirishima said, utterly surprised.

You both had come to the conversation from heroes to bikes. You had just told him how you've never rode a bike before. He instantly runs to where the main group is out on the field. He pushes you so you would go with him.

"Okay, okay, tell them what you told me" Kirishima says, hyperventilating.

"I've never rode a bike before" You say monotone but also confused.

"WHAT?!" 99% of the group yelled, Bakugo just looked at you confused.

"Okay, don't worry my friend, your in good hands, you'll be riding a bike the end of the day" Kirishima said, flailing his hands around.

"We have to ride some bikes after school" Mina says, jumping up from the bench she sat on wrong.

"yeah, I have an extra bike you can borrow, you can all come to my house after school." Jiro says.

"Alright!" Denki says smiling before Jiro gave him a look then he's mood changed.

"I'm free so I'll be there around 4-ish" Sero says

"Okay come at Jiro's around 4!" Mina smiles.

"But what if I don't want to learn how to ride a bike-" You start but they all shut you up.

"Hush child, you'll learn weather its against your will or not" Mina says, slapping her hand over your mouth.

"Why do I hang out around you damn extras" Katsuki complains, but not many people listen to him.

When the day ended, you walked to Jiro's place. You both talked about the concept of the bike-riding idea.

"Okay, I get that, but what is it used for?" You ask

"Well, some people used it as an exercise and others use it as a way to get to work- Only weird people do that. The most common use for it is just for fun, like how we are going to have fun." Jiro says, fixing her bag on her back.

"Right...and how does it work?" You ask again, this time more sheepishly.

"Really?" Jiro looks at you with a concerned yet impressed look on her face. "It had pedals that move the bikes when you push on them, I'm not really 100% sure"

"I thought you said you know almost everything when it comes to bikes" You say.

"Emphasise 'almost'" Jiro adds.

"Knowing how to machine works should be one of the first things you should know if you know 'almost' everything about something" You say, slouching your back due to some pain from having it straight all day.

"Well, only people who work in bike shops, make bikes and created the bike would know exactly how a bike works. It's not really that important" Jiro defends herself. "Here it is. Home sweet home."

You both stopped at a nice and fresh house with tall walls almost unseen by a large bush covering it. When you went through the gate, you saw some flowers. You could hear loud music inside, followed by loud yelling or singing.

"That would be my dad. He's kind of a geek when it comes to music" Jiro says, as she blushes in embarrassment and places her hand behind her nicely cut hair.

You nod and Jiro opens the door, the blast of music raped your eardrums. Jiro started yelling at her father to turn the music off.

"DAD! TURN IT OFF! I'VE BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME, WE MEETING UP WITH OTHER FRIENDS SOON!" Jiro yells, closing her eyes for good measure.