24.

You were currently at UA. It was after school hours and found got a lead on the UA traitor. Whoever it was, wasn't born in Musutafu . The reason you were at UA, was so you could get the records of everyone and see if any of them weren't born in Musutafu .

With your luck, it turns out 9 students weren't born in Musutafu . Denki Kaminari, Toru Hagekure, Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Yuga Aoyama, Hanta Sero, Eijiro Kirishima, Momo Yayorozu and Izuku Midoriya.

These were now your new main suspects. Even though the cause of this wasn't too good, you couldn't help but feel relieved that Katsuki wasn't on the list.

You looked a little further into each of there information. You started by searching up each of their names. A lot of the time it came up with nothing or their Instagram.

You wrote down they interactions with heroes or villains if they had any. Possible sightings of them. Reason they might be the traitor.

When looking to see if they had any interaction with heroes. When one with Midoriya came up, it looked quite usual. He, All Might and Katsuki all were involved with a villain attack.

You had always thought how similar All Might and Midoriya's quirk were, but this only proved your suspicion more. You called up All Might to ask him about it.

"Hello? All Might here!" he said

"All Might, its y/n. I have suspicion on Midoriya being the traitor, I jus-"

"WHAT? Young Midoriya!? I'm sure this isn't real. You must have made a mistake" All Might says, you could hear him become skinny might.

"He's not 100% the culprit, but he is a suspect. Now what happened on the day you saved him and Bakugo?" You ask, little did you know how much of a story this was going to be.

***

"...and that's the reason why he has a quirk" All Might finally finishes.

"Okay, I still don't know how a hair piece is involved in all of this, but I'm sure I don't need a two hour explanation to that. Thank you All Might, I have reason to believe Midoriya isn't the traitor." You say before hanging up.

You sighed as you peered out upon the information. Sighing, you picked up everything you had and went back to Present Mic's house.

When you got there, you were surprised to see Bakugo outside of his house. When you walked up to him, he stood up straight and greeted you.

"About time" He says

"Hey. Um...so, what are you doing here?" You ask him.

"I'm taking you rock climbing" he says, grabbing your hand and walking away.

You blushed at the sudden contact and didn't do anything for a few seconds. When you regained conseniousness, you stopped walking and Katsuki hand left yours. Your hand felt cold and empty for a second.

"what do you mean, rock climbing? Its 6pm" You say

"I found a night rock climbing place, you want somewhat of a childhood, right?" He says, taking your hand again.

This time you let him take your hand. As he did, you felt a strange flutter in your stomach. Usually when he touched you before you wouldn't feel anything. You brushed the strange feeling off though.

When you got to the rock climbing centre, you got very excited, very quick. Bakugo could clearly see that. You got the rock climbing gear on and when you took one look at the beginners level, you shared a short glance with Katsuki before moving to the harder ones.

As the two of you climbed and scaled the walls, you accidently slipped and scraped your knee. When you made a kiss sound, Katsuki looked down and saw blood.

"Are you okay?" He ask monotone.

"Yeah, little bit of blood never hurt anyone" You say, ignoring it and moving upwards.

"Your bleeding." He says before going back down. "come on, I don't want you getting all sooky."

"its just a scratch" You say.

"It'll hurt more in a minute, trust me" Katsuki was already on the floor.

You sighed and went down. You sat on a stool as Katsuki came over with a bandage. He opened it and carefully placed it on your knee. When he finished, he looked back up to you.

You stared into each others eyes for what felt like an eternity. You took in those crimson red colours and then the features of his face.

Neither of you did anything until someone asked for the first aid box.

It was another two hours before you and Katsuki decided to go home. When you tried to take off your gear, you found it stuck. When an employee came over he had a lustful glint in his eyes as he went down to roam your areas and 'undone' the gear.

Katsuki noticed the look along with you and shoved the worker out of the way before doing it himself.

"Buzz off" he said as Katsuki carefully tried not to touch you.

Bakugo would fiddle with the belt, but it wouldn't budge, even after he shook it a lot, almost making you fall. You heard Katsuki sigh and then say "Sorry"

You were about to ask what for, when Katsuki really went down there he had a deep blush on his face but he did manage to undo the belt. When he did so, he scattered away from you.

"Why didn't you just use your quirk?" Katsuki asks as the two of you leave the place.

"Ahh jeez, why didn't I think of that. If only" You say with sarcasm. "My quirk doesn't allow me to move silver. That belt was made out of silver."

"So there is something you can't do, good to know" Katsuki says smugly. "Also, I'm sorry about what I did to undo the belt, I wasn't trying to be seductive or anything"

"Ha, please. The day you become seductive is the day I get parents" You joke.

Suddenly an arm is wrapped around you waist and your pulled into the warm muscular chest of Katsuki. Katsuki's hot breath then whispers in your ear, sending chills down your spine.

"Is this seductive enough?"

You flipped around and push Bakugo up against the wall. You press your hips against his and two of your fingers walk up his chest. You grab a lock of his hair and bring him down dangerously close to your lips.

"Please, I've been trained to do this crap for 3 years." You say before walking away, leave Katsuki flustered. 

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]
- K. Bakugo x Reader-