1

"Take." Sophia handed me the bag of my favorite chips. "I know it's your favorite." She shrugged changing the channel on my tv.

I was sitting in my house watching tv with my best friend, Sophia. "Thanks sof." I smiled sweetly at her.

"So, any good job?"

"No, they are all boring. I kind of want to work in a rich company or something because their hopefully the place won't disgusting."

"Yeah I have saw how disgusting the staff in your old job." She made a disgusting face. I used to work in a small coffee shop, there the place was so disgusting. The costumers had clean chairs, restrooms, tables and us. I don't even have to explain.

I quit it last month and since that time I am finding a nice job to support my family. We aren't that poor or that rich. In the middle, but we still need support.

I sighed before watching the screen infront of me.

**

I pecked my moms cheek before leaving her and going on a walk. My mom and I live in a kind of poor neighborhood since my dad left once he knew she was pregnant of me. She was going to try and miscarriage me but then didn't thankfully.

I always wonder how my dad looked like. I don't know anything about him nor my mom. And my mom works 2 shifts while I just sit in the house doing absolutely nothing, that's why I was finding a proper job.

The chilly calm wind hitting against me skin sending shiver down my spines. I inhaled before placing my hands in my pockets walking for a while.

I stopped at a book store and decided to go and buy a book or something. As I started searching for some books nothing interesting honestly. I was about to leave when I saw newspaper, without thinking twice I grabbed it and left since it's free.

I woke back home to my room upstairs laying in my bed tiredly. I took off my coat and then grabbed the newspaper and started reading it.

I flipped thru pages and everything is boring until something caught my eyes. 'The billionaire of the country, mr. DiCaprio fired his assistant since she betrayed their company. Right now mr. DiCaprio is finding a new assistant. For an interview please send an request for the gmail below'

I have heard of mr. DiCaprio and his rich country a lot, so why not try and request an interview? I quickly grabbed my phone typing down the email before sending them a request and some of my informations like my name, age and number just incase.

I placed the phone back in the nightstand laying in my bed thinking about nothing. My eyes grew heavy and that's why I decided to take a nap.

**

I woke up feeling a little cold. I pulled the cover closer to warm me which gladly it did, I tried to go back to sleep again but I couldn't, groaning I sat it un-tying my dirty blonde hair in a ponytail.

I took my phone to check the time, 1:23 am.

Holy shit I slept for that long? Bloody hell. I had an email sent hours ago from unknown person. I opened up and it says...

WHAT THE FREAKIN FRICKLE FRACKLE???

I quickly ran into my mother room waking her excitedly. "Omg Bella! Do you know what time it is?" She groaned.

"Yes I know, it's 1 Am and I woke you up for a reason!"

"It better be a good reason." She stirred looking at me then sitting.

"I have gotten an email and it says." I cleared my throat. "It says that I have an interview on 9/11 for a rich company!!" I exclaimed happily.

"Really?" She squealed just like me which made her more awake. "Congrats sweetie, I really do hope that your hired there but... will be there time to see you?"

I giggled quietly. "Yes mom, I'll be an assistant for the billionaire of the country, mr. DiCaprio!" She grew more happier as we spent the night talking about our future.

Y'all this is the first chapter, so Leo won't be there obviously. And plus I don't want to be like those fanfics who are rushed to put Leo in the first chapter I like my story to be well organized and normal, also in my last story Leo weren't in the first 2 chapters I think, and in the third chapter he was there for a min I don't want rush so you can get the story well and interesting.

Have a nice day!