18

The next day Leo and I stayed in home and played some silly games. We played cards, we played video games, we played some kids games we even played truth and dare.

"So.... My turn, truth or dare." I asked him.

"Uhm.... I'm lazy to move so I'm going to go with truth." Leo said.

"Hmm in out of ideas..." I chewed my lower lip. "....who was the last person texted you or you texted?"

"Oh uh.... It's one of the co-workers." He seemed nervous as he bit his lower lip. "Anyways, you ready to go clubbing?" He smirked.

**

"Take your pills." I shook my head. The next morning Leo was so drunk I had to drive back home and to get him changed and sleep. Now I have to take care of him because of his headache.

"Thanks." He furrowed rubbing his forehead. "What happened last night?"

Flash back.

1 hour ago we came here and Leo is getting drunk already. He went to dance with some chick which made me so jealous.

"Leo! Enough. Come here." I pulled him away from the girl. She gave me a nasty look before leaving.

"Why she is so hot." He pouted. Music was so loud I won't be surprised if the next morning am deaf.

"Come on. Let's go sit." I saw a couch which was luckily cleaned no one came here (I think). "Sit down I will be right back."

I quickly went to the bar to get him water bottle, i had to push some freaky couples out of my way as I finally reached to the bar.

Once I took the bottle I went back to Leo to see him kicking Sophia's leg. When did she even come. "What's wrong?"

"She wants to fu-"

"Uh noting I just saw him to see if he needs anything." Sophia interrupted.

"He doesn't need your help, he is drunk and I bet I can handle him." I handed Leo the water bottle. "By the way when did you come here?"

"Oh I came here me and Victoria and I saw Leo so I thought why not say hi but he looked helpless so-"

"Enough of the nonsense." I scoffed. Leo handed me the bottle. "Go have fun I will handle him." She nodded but didn't leave. She just stepped away.

"She came here and start to seduce me but I don't want her I want you." He pouted.

"Shh... it's okay." I sighed. "Do you want to go home?" He nodded. I helped him and made my way to the car. Once I closed the passenger seat door I made my way to the driver seat. 

I started the engine and drove away. Not even 2 minutes and Leo rested his head on my shoulder breathing in the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but feel nervous as butterflies erupted.

"Mommy please I wanna be closer to you." He whispered.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, please I wanna be closer to you am so horny fix it mommy. Please, I love you so much."

My eyes widened at what he just said. "Do you have that mommy or daddy kink? Plus I can't fix it Leo your my friend!"

"Mhmm..." the next thing I hear is snoring.

End of flashback.

"Hello? Bella! You zoned out."

I shook my head quickly. "Uh yeah Uhm... sorry."

"What happened last night?"

"Nothing. You just passed out so I helped you here." I lied. He bite his lip nodding. "So are you hungry?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Uhm no actually I will just take a shower and then I can go show you around yeah?" I nodded before he leave.

I sighed feeling butterflies from the memorization of last night.

Let's just hope he doesn't remember

**

"Leo please can we go to this store? Please." I tried my best to do the best puppy face.

"Bella, you said that to the last 5 stores, I will have to give you all these bags and go back home."

"No no I promise the last one."

He sighed. "Promise?" I hummed with a nod. "Fine." I squealed excitedly before going in. Everything was cute here.

I actually ended up buying 1 stuffed animal and 3 cute pens and 2 cute notebooks. I finished paying to my stuff and went back towards Leo. "You can go put the stuff in the car I will just roam around."

"Okay." I gave him the bag as he left. I walked a little before getting a little lost. There was no one in here, finally, I found a group of girls talking.

I went to ask them for the way but stopped and hid behind a tree.

"Did you make sure she spent lots of money?"

"Yes, I bought stuff with more than 8k dollars."

"That's a lot."

"Anyways, they have to hate each other."

"How did you manage to spend all that money?"

"I kissed him.. then I asked for money and he gave me so I went and spent that much. But it was more than a kiss"

"You did?"

I stopped breathing for a sec my eyes widened. And then I remembered. "I hope Leo won't tell her"

Sophia....