8

It was pretty chilly outside, Sophia sent me the location where we must meet with her 'rich' friends. Even tho part of me wanted to say no and just lay there in bed, another part of me wanting to make sure if that's Chloe and her ugly friends.

I sighed since 10 minutes and I should be there but I hadn't even move from bed since I woke up. My phone started ringing which made me more mad.

Groaning, I picked it up without looking at the name. "What?" I said trying to hold my anger.

Anger issues check

"Where are you Bella?" Sophia said from the other side.

"10 minutes and I will be there."

"10 minutes mean 10 years, I know you so well." She sighed. "Your still in bed didn't move right?"

"Yeah. Now hang up if you don't want me to be late." She hang up and I groaned again since I had to move from bed.

I wore my slippers walking downstairs with my hair probably looking like birds nest, to the kitchen. I ordered yesterday nuggets from McDonald's (my love) and I didn't finish it so.... Why not finish it?

I ate it and luckily I didn't need to re-heat it. Once I finished I made my way back upstairs to the bathroom. I took a quick shower since I smelled like an burned forest but I didn't wash my hair.

I made my way back to my room to see what outfit shall I wear today, as I said before it's pretty chilly and I don't have to wear any suits. So I wore a ripped jeans and a hoodie.

I called my mom and she said she is in Leo's mother house chatting. Half of me hopping Leo doesn't live with his mother, and another part of me is embarrassed she is friend with his mother.

Anyways, I hopped in my car and drove to that stupid park. Once I finished I slammed the door and headed out to see Sophia infront of her three girls, but I couldn't see them sadly.

Once Sophia saw me, she pushed them and ran to me. "You made it!" She excitedly said.

"I guess so." I shrugged. She motioned to the girls to come.

Oh god please no please

"So this is chloe, Vanessa and Monica."

"You." Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Ew, your friends with her." Vanessa said pointing at me, rolling her eyes.

"She is the girl who made Chloe get kicked out!" Monica said.

"Wait what?" Sophia said. "So you were that girl? Why would you do that to Chloe she is amazing."

"And because of her, I broke up with my boyfriend." Vanessa said.

"Seriously Isabella?" Sophia said looking mad

"Are you going to be by there side for real?" I asked.

"Yes, they are amazing, rich and cool unlike you. Look at your style what is that? Your style suck oh, you were finding a rich company just for money and let's not talk about you liking your boss. Your not cool like them, your not rich like them but poor, your not amazing and fun like them. So go find someone at your level."

Her words shocked me, this is not Sophia. Even tho, I want to cry and scream but no. I know how to be strong, atleast in-front of them.

"Okay then, we are done. Your not my friend anymore and am never forgiving you. Go, go with your rich friends." I was about to yell more but my phone rang.

I gave them dirty looks while Vanessa and Chloe has a stupid smirk on their faces. I quickly left them picking up the phone. "Whoever the heck you are am not available right now." I said And hung up since I was so mad right now.

My phone rang again and now I was completely mad. "Didn't I-"

"Good afternoon to you also Isabella."

"Mr. Dicaprio, am so sorry." I sighed in frustration.

Now an in trouble.

"I didn't call you from my work number, you have to see who is calling before you pick up your phone." He chuckled.

"Sorry Leo, is just I'm kind of.... I'm kind of tired I just lost my only childhood best- ex best friend." I slammed the car door shut and started the engine.

"Well, I was calling since today I have holidays so if you don't mind we can go hang around? But don't bring up work or then I will have to fire you."

"No no I won't." I chuckled feeling better.

He made me feel better.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Let's go eat pizza? We can talk just friends not a boss with his assistant. Just friends." He warned.

"Okay okay, send me which pizza shop and I'll be there, now right?"

"Yeah I'll be there at 5."

"Okay, see you later." I hung up biting my lips trying to stop myself from smiling. Okay maybe I like him just a little.

Or maybe I even have a crush on him and Sophia is right.

He sent me the location and it was just 10 minutes driving. I got out of that stupid park and went to meet my friend.

Who is also my boss and my crush, how is that? I don't know.

I saw Leo's sport car and parked next to it. I made my way inside the store and immediately spotted Leo. He waved at me with a smile and I gave it back.

This will be a long day and fun day too

School started and I barely free, that's why I'm confused on when did I update and when did I finished writing so I won't be active like always. But I hope you enjoy these little chapter that I make.

Have a great day!