2

I exhaled nervously, adjusting my suit. My mom was brushing my hair before looking at me smiling. "You look beautiful, honey." She smiled at me.

"Thank you momma." I hugged her as she giggled by the nickname. "Come on I don't want to be late." I pulled away grabbing my purse.

"Okay then, good luck!" I left my room down to the front door, starting the engine of my car.

**

I parked in-front of big luxury building. I looked at it in awe before making my way inside. The reception itself screamed luxury, what about from the inside? I made my way to the girl behind the desk who was chewing gum and looked like... okay I can't judge people from their cover or looks.

"Hello?" I said trying to get her attention.

"Hi." She said in a bored-duh tone. "How can i help you?"

"Am here for an interv-"

"Your name?"

"Isabella dalton."

"Your 1 minute late." She folded her arms. "I may have to cancel your interview."

"Don't be mean Jessica or I'm telling boss." A brown headed boy came pushing her out of the way. "Sorry about her uh..." he checked the screen in-front of him before looking up to me. "You can wait, we will call you once it's your turn. Maya! Can you please take mrs. Dalton to where she will wait for an interview?"

A girl who was wearing a red shirt, the first one in-buttoned with her black tight skirt and red heels. "Sure." She said to the guy before her attention was all to me. "Follow me." She smiled sweetly as I smiled back at her following her.

We entered a place a room that was full of girls who were exposing lots of skin. They looked like sluts if I'm being honest. Maya sighed before looking at me. "You can sit here." She pointed to a chair next to group of three girls who looked like that Jessica girl from earlier.

"Thank you." I made my way to that chair, placing my purse in my lap.

"Your here for an interview?" One of the girls said with a slight disgust look.

"Yeah." I replied trying to hold myself before killing them.

"Well... you think you will get the job? Look at yourself first." She gave me a disgust look, scanning my outfit as her friends laughed with her.

"Says the slut who is only here for money." I said Uber my breathe, rolling my eyes.

"Excuse you?" She said her friends stopped laughing. "You don't want to mess with me, you don't know me yet."

"Well you better not to mess with me you don't know me yet."

"Your just trying to copy whatever I'm saying since you don't know how to roast." She laughed along with her ugly friends. "Hope you starve and die suffering."

"Chloe!" Maya yelled shutting them all. "Shut your mouth and get out of here along with your friends." She said sternly.

"Thats not fair, you don't own the place." Chloe said.

Ugly name for an ugly soul

"You don't own it as well, since you stepped in and I didn't like you. Out before I call the security."

She scoffed before leaving her friends behind her. "But I'm getting this job!" She exclaimed before leaving.

"In your dreams." Maya said sighing. "Sorry about her, don't worry people who are like that just ignore them." She laughed a little.

As I was about to say something came a girl sobbing. She threw the papers which where in her hands in the trash before sobbing more.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked maya.

"She didn't get the job probably." Then came a security who was muscular with glasses on you can't see his face well.

"Next!" He exclaimed deeply his voice scary.

"Uhm..." maya checked the papers. "Chloe were supposed to go now but because of her attitude, I'll let you go first." She smiled at me. "Go." She pushed me as I nervously walked.

The security asked to follow me which I did. We stopped at a large-golden door which looked like gates of heaven. The security stopped gesturing for me to go in.

I let out a shaky breathe before twisting the door knob then going in. "Your supposed to knock." A voice said behind the desk. I looked up at the gorgeous man, even tho am far from him I can still see his blue eyes locked with mine.

He had blonde hair, skinny yet little muscular. He looked so dangerous, his glance itself was scary. "S-sorry." I've lost it already my heart fell to my stomach, my knees went weak.

He sighed covering his face with his hands. "Sit." He ordered, I quickly closed the door slightly sitting down in the chair infront of his desk. "So, let's start the interview."

"Okay." I quietly said.

"I wasn't asking I was stating." He looked at me dangerously before going thru papers. "Tell me a little about yourself?"

"My name is Isabella Dalton, I'm 20 years old living alone with my mother. Uhm I love reading and write books but I stopped actually. I skipped collage since we didn't have money to afford it and I really didn't want to go anyways."

He hummed eyeing my carefully. "Why do you think I should hire you in being my personal assistant?"

"Uhm... I'm usually organized and I'm never late. I don't forget my things unless I was really nervous or in hurry which barely happens. I also need this job because it's clean unlike my old job. And to support my family." I didn't even know what I was saying. It just slipped out of my mouth as I tried to look confident.

He looked at me before nodding. "What happened in your old job?"

"I used to work in a small coffee shop, it was so disgusting and the cups weren't clean. It was so disgusting even the bathrooms. For costumers it was clean but it screamed bacteria. And they over-worked me yet they didn't pay me well. That's why I gave up and quit."

He hummed nodding his head. "Let's say I just hired you.... Take this papers." He handed me a paper which was written some random stuff. "I wrote some random stuff and names, I want you to organize them in a file. Next time I call you, you have to come with them in your hands. Then we will see if your hired or no."

"Okay." I said quietly. "But where is the file?"

"Its in you, you have to bring a file and organize the papers neatly. You can leave." I nodded before thanking him leaving his luxury office.

I went out down to the reception maya came running towards me. "How did it go?" She asked.

"Well.... He didn't say yes or no he gave me this paper and asked me to organize them in a file then next time he asks me to come I have to bring them." I shrugged with a furrow.

"Do you know what does that mean?" I gave her a 'what' look. "It means that there is a 96% your hired. He did that to 2 girls and hopefully your the last."

I smiled at her. "I hope to, so I'll see you later. Bye." I said waving bye as she waved back. I sighed making my way back to my car.