10

I adjusted my suit before hugging my mom and head to work. I wasn't in a good mood today but I will try my best to be. That dream still stuck in my mind, about Sophia and her sluts, the plenty of work mr. DiCaprio gave me.

All these pressure on me makes me wanna kill anyone. I parked next to maya's car and head inside completely pissed off.

"Good morning." Maya said with a smile. We became actually close especially after that Sophia thing, I talked to her about it and she was so kind about it and kept it secret. "You seemed to be not in the mood." She gave a bored expression.

"Yeah am not." I sighed shaking my head. "Did mr. Dicaprio come?"

"Yes he came early and since you didn't come I made his coffee so he doesn't fire us all."

"Thanks maya I really appreciate what you did. I came later than usual." I sighed running a hand they my hair. "Can you pretend I'm mr. Dicaprio and send me coffee to my office?"

She laughed covering her mouth since it was a bit loud. "Yes sure, it will be in your office mr. DiCaprio." I rolled my eyes at her then smiled.

This girl can get me in the mood easily.

"I will go, thanks again!" She nodded as a 'welcome' I guess, and head to my office.

**

I groaned covering my face. "Why are you here? Abs where is leo?" She said shaking her keys making annoying noises.

"Vanessa am not in the mood get out!" I was in mr. Dicaprio's office getting papers ready for his upcoming meeting. "I have had enough today and I can easily take it out on you!" I snapped.

"Vanessa please, you won't like this Bella." My head snapped to Sophia softly grabbing her hands avoiding eye contact with me. My eyes softened but then hardened again.

"Sophia, didn't I tell you to wait outside? I will just see Leo then we can leave." Vanessa snapped at her then scoffing

You left me for this Sophia? Really?

I stared at her with raised brows and folded hands. That look is a look that says you-better-explain-or-get-Buried-alive.

"Uhm..." Sophia sighed. "She forced me to take her here just to see Leo."

"Mr. DiCaprio is not available right now, you can't just come here to meet him whenever you would like. You should schedule an appointment or ask me first then we will see if you can see him now or later. You may leave." I rolled my eyes going back to work.

"You can't just tell me what to do and what not to do?" You guessed who said it, right. Vaneslut

"OUT!" I slammed my hand in the table. "Out before I do something will end your life and will end my career."

"Vanessa we better go." Sophia said scared.

"No, are you scared from this?"

"No no, you don't understand we must go."

"Chill Sophia she is just an-"

I spilled her hot coffee that was in her hands on her. She gasped looking at me, as she was about to slap me I held her hands and punched her jaws. She fell on the floor and her sun glasses got broken and I wish her bones got broken too.

Sophia gasped kneeling down to her. "Vanessa are you okay?" I ran my hands thru my hair trying to stop myself from doing anything else. "Vanessa I told you to leave you didn't listen, we must go before she kills us both." She whispered but I still could here.

I made my way back to mr. DiCaprio's desk and placed the last paper in the folder before closing it. "I will get you, maybe not now but I'll make sure to end your career." Vanessa said after she stood, her clothes soaked coffee.

"Eh, sounds boring to me." I shrugged smirking, eyes glued in the folder. She scoffed before grabbing Sophia's hands leaving.

**

I handed mr. Dicaprio's folder to him and he went to the meeting. I sat in my office doing some phone calls and checking all the appointments mr. DiCaprio have tomorrow.

The phone of my office rang which made me groan. I'm so tired. "Hello this is-"

"Bella, my office. NOW!" I furrowed at why mr. DiCaprio was so mad. I slowly left my office shaking of how mr. DiCaprio was mad, I never seen him like that before.

Did Vanessa go and faked cry to him about what happened?

I knocked on his door before making my way in. His face held anger with tighten fist. "Come here." I swallowed nervously before standing infront of his desk. "What was that happened in my office?"

"You m-"

"I didn't finish, punching and spilling coffee on Vanessa in my office? Even if it wasn't Vanessa, action like that in my office?" He sighed in disbelief. "I wanna hear it from you."

I took a deep breathe gaining my confidence. "I came here in a bad mood for personal reasons, and as it written in the rules no one is allowed to step in your office without my knowing and your permission. I was getting the folder you will need in the meeting ready and then she just bursted in asking where are you without telling me or atleast you because if she did tell you, then you would've told me! I was in a bad mood I know it's not an good excuse but her existence angers me I would've got her in a coma but I didn't!" I raised my voice a little but not too loud.

I caught my breathe again starting at him, my lips secured between my teeth. "Your right, it's not an good excuse and she can't just burst in like that. I don't know how security let her in I will let it go this time but next time you will get punished." He smirked.

That sounds so dirty

"Thank you sir."

"You may leave." I nodded leaving his office sighing of relief after I shut his office door.

You do not want to know what did I have in biology today D: