19

"Sophia?" I finally stepped in as I saw the girls, it was Vanessa, Victoria, Chloe and chloes friend I don't remember her name.

"Bella? Omg wait what are you doing here?"

"What I am doing here? The questions goes for you. I came here to do work then I asked for 3 holidays you somehow came here with another friend and turns out your rich friends who you promised not to talk to them again, are here too!"

"Bella-"

"And I started feeling something weird. The way you look at Leo, the way you talk to him. So you kissed him? Let me guess when. In the beach when you disappeared for too long, Leo looked nervous when I asked him about you."

"Bella-"

"And then when I came to ask you where were you because I care I heard you saying 'I hope Leo won't tell her' but then stopped when you notice me. The puzzle solved! May I know why your doing all this?" I finally calmed.

"Fine, at you-"

"Meet me in this spot at 9 and if you ditched me I will find you and I make sure to get you in heaven- oh sorry, hell." I turned around and left her.

And no am not crying but she betrayed me. And I hope I never listened or talked to her ever. I walked a little before noticing I was behind a building.

I groaned before feeling pinned in the wall. My eyes met his blue orbs. "I heard everything.... I went to get us sandwiches but she stopped me and I kinda got raped."

"She betrayed me." I sniffled.

"Shh... I know, and I remember everything last night. I do really like you Bella." Before I say something his lips crashed in mine, I couldn't help it but kiss him back.

"I like you too Leo."

**

"I still have a question, does that means Leo likes me but not mr. DiCaprio?" He chuckled pulling me closer.

Apparently we were sitting in his bed, cuddling talking about our feelings we both hid. "No silly, I'm the same person. If I like you out of work then I like you in general. Like you get me?"

"Yes Leo." I giggled. "Am so tired." I yawned.

"Shit." He jumped out of bed as he hurried to the closet. "Our flight is few hours later!"

"Shit!" I yelled before running to my room to get my bag ready.

**

"Stop here, just give me 10 mins and I will be back."

"You sure you will be fine?"

"Yes." I slammed the door before making my way. Sophia was standing, hugging her self. "Sophia." I rolled my eyes.

"It started when I went to that coffee shop. I saw a girl with her friend who were seated in a table. I didn't really know where to sit, all the seats were taken. So I asked if I can sit with them and I agreed. Slowly joined us that Vanessa and then Victoria. We chatted until when they told me about you in the park that you were that girl who was the reason of Chloe gets kicked out. I did that because I enjoyed their company and money. Then when Vanessa broke up with Leo she wanted him to be with Chloe. So I apologized to you so I can get closer to Leo. Then we all went here once we knew you have to be here and then I pulled Leo and forced him to kiss me. So many confusing things but here we are, you found out and am never talking to them seriously Bella am never-"

"Yeah I have to leave because my flight is leaving soon."

"Wait! I don't know if I can go back to LA. Maybe they won't buy me money because I told you about everything."

"Not my problem." I shrugged before leaving her.

"How did it go?" Leo asked once I hopped in the passenger seat.

I sighed and explained everything to him. We arrived at the airport, guards started to take the bags out and walk us to the airport. "She doesn't deserve you babe." He winked causing me to blush.

"You never call me that." I felt butterflies. "It was once I remember." I smiled shyly.

"Aw baby is shy." He pecked my cheeks before chuckling.

**

The next morning I spent the night with Leo... and we kinda got freaky. It felt so good and it kills me that now we are official.

Am just so happy yet excited for our future together. "So, what will you do with your mother?" Leo asked as he cuddled into me more.

"Well... I will tell her about everything, Sophia, about us you know."

"Am so happy to finally be with you babe, I never imagined it to be sooner than later."

"You didn't know the dreams I had about you..." dreams.... "Holy moly, Leo! I dreamed that I caught Sophia talking with a group of girls and then you came and kissed me but it didn't happen exactly like the dream!"

"Well maybe it's a sign." We both giggled before pecking his cheeks. "Do you want to take another nap?"

"You don't need to ask."

The end.

Bye this is so cringe, I hate my writing and my ideas. I also made a new story 'trouble makers' if you would like to check it out!