3

My mom, Sophia and Sophia's mom and I were sitting in our dinning table eating dinner. My mom and Sophia's mom is close too so every week we have to have dinner together.

I picked up my dish washing it before drying my hands. My phone buzzed in my pockets as I furrowed picking it up. It was a text from unknown number.

Unknown: tomorrow, meet me at my office where you came at 8 Am sharp and don't forget the papers.

It's probably mr. Dicaprio. On my way home from the interview I went to a library that also sell school supplies and searched for a normal yet fancy file.

I got one and made sure everything was organized. I quickly added his number, I didn't know shall I reply or no but I just left him on read.

**

I grabbed my purse, adjusting my suit before leaving the house after kissing my moms cheek. It was 7:35, and driving to mr. Dicaprio was 15 minutes drive. I quickly started the engine heading there.

Once I reached inside the reception, I glanced at the time it was 7:49. Thats good right? I saw maya standing behind the desk next to the kind guy who pushed that Jessica girl out of the way.

I quickly went to her. "Good morning." I told them.

"Morning." Maya replied. "So, mr. DiCaprio asked you to be here today?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "Do you have coffee? I want to drink coffee before I'm there." She nodded gesturing to follow her.

We drank our coffee together and laughed. I glanced at the time, 7:56. Good. "Maya, am sorry but I have to go."

"Sure, you want me to walk you?"

"It's whatever you like." I smiled at her as she nodded. I quickly went to the elevator and went to the 4th floor which was mr. DiCaprio's office.

I went there and was about to go in the hall which leads to his office but a security stopped me. "Who are you?" He was another security.

"Mr. DiCaprio wanted to see me."

"Any proof?" I quickly took out my phone and showed him the massage. He nodded letting me pass. I knocked in the door before hearing a muffled, come in from the other side.

I glanced at the time once again. 7:59. Awesome. I opened the door going in with a smile. "Good morning, you told me to be here at 8 sharp."

"Yes, sit." I did as he ordered. "Good girl, you came a minute before time." He chuckled that made my knees weak again. "Papers?"

I handed him the file then playing with my fingers nervously. "Well.... Mrs. Dalton. Glad to say, your hired." He smiled for the first time and I'm no longer scared.

"Really?" He nodded as I was too excited but I tried to calm down myself. "Thank you thank you." I squealed to loud but stopped once I realized. "Sorry, I just got way to excited." I blushed.

"That's okay, your office will be next to mine. Maya, I hope you met her already, will tell you the other details. The number I sent you the massage isn't my number. So my personal number is here, everyday your supposed to be at your office at 6:30. Also you will have tasks to do, some events you will have to attend with me, some meeting you'll have to attend with me. Sometimes you must be here before 8:30 so, keep in mind." He explained.

"Yes sir."

"Great now, I'll text maya to tell you the details and show you your office. It's already clean anyways." He stood walking to the shelfs that was filled in books. Then he stared at my soul for so long our eyes locked.

God even his stand screams danger.

He handed me a book as I took it with furrowed face. "Read this book, I would love if you've read it already. It's not that important but it's really interesting. You can read it in your free times only." He warned.

"Yes sir." I held the book tightly.

"Take this." He handed me a file. "It's the rules of our company. Like girls dress code, boys dress code how much you will get paid stuff like that. Don't lose it I don't have another print."

"Yes sir."

"You may leave." I nodded making my way to the door, then out of his office.

He looked really fine. So fine. Fine in an attractive way.

"So, here is the phone you can see here numbers like number 1 is mr. DiCaprio number 2 is the reception and it goes on, this file has the rules of our company and our policy, this paper is written all the things you have to do when you first come. Like make coffee for mr. DiCaprio, then organize his desk before he come, then check all the mails he got and make sure it's his then place it in his desk neatly. It goes on." Maya explained.

We were at my office, it wasn't huge or small but it was so beautiful. It had a couch with coffee table, bookshelf's which was filled with books. My table in-front of it 2 chairs and in between a small table. Then there is computer, drawers.

"Thank you maya." I smiled at her.

"Your welcome, now go tell your boss that I explained everything and if you need anything I'm here for you."

"Alright." She nodded before leaving. I sighed going back to mr. Dicaprio's office. I knocked before going in. "Hey sir, maya explained everything to me and I know what I have to do." I said trying to be confident but from the inside I'm a nervous wreck.

"Great, my girlfriend is coming I want you not to let her in, try tell her am not there or something she isn't allowed to be here." He said eyes back to his computer.

"I don't mean to be rude or something about asking but isn't she your girlfriend? Why don't you want her in."

"We are in a fight and that's all you can know, you may leave." I nodded before I cause any problems. I went back to my office and started organizing my stuff a little. When I go home I will read the rules.

The phone started ringing which I picked it up. "Hello?"

"There is a girl named Vanessa and she wants to meet mr. DiCaprio." The person from the other side said.

"I'll come now, let her wait."

Maya told me that anyone wants to meet mr. DiCaprio will have to call me and ask my permission so I can ask mr. DiCaprio. 

I grabbed my cupboard that I'm supposed to hold and attached it to a pen and made my way downstairs. I saw a girl was sitting and I hope that she is Vanessa.

"Hello, your Vanessa?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yes, why do I have to take permission to meet my boyfriend?"

"Am sorry ma'am, but he isn't available right now." I politely said.

"BULLSHIT! He is my boyfriend not yours. Get out of the way." She pushed me and made her way to the elevator.

"Ma'am please wait." I followed her but the elevator gates closed. I ran to the other elevator and quickly followed her.

I ran behind her but before I get her she bursted in to his office. "Am sorry sir, I tried stopping her." I looked down feeling ashamed.

"It's not your fault Bella, I will deal with her." I can hear anger in his voice. I nodded slightly before closing the door leaving then.

Even tho he is just my boss, I'm still so jealous he has a girlfriend. And if we are being honest.... She didn't look that pretty. She may be pretty from the outside but dirty from the inside.