9

Today was one of the best days. It may start with a problem like I just lost my best friend but it goes on with one of my personal favorites.... Leo.

Not me. DiCaprio, just Leo. I know it may sound stupid like Leo and mr. DiCaprio are the same person but mr. DiCaprio is my boss, I talk with home about work Leo is my friend so you get me?

Back to my day, it was really fun eating pizza with Leo. We laughed and talked and I got to know him better.

And the stuff I learned about him will help me also when it comes to mr. DiCaprio

He offered to pay and I actually let him after many arguments. We walked a little until we stopped at another park but not from earlier, it was smaller park.

We kept walking watching kids running and playing while laughing which makes my heart warms. We stopped at an small ice cream car and again he paid and again we fought but I finally let it go.

And then here we are now, sitting in a bench eating ice cream while talking about embarrassing moments.

"So it slipped out of my hands and." I laughed since the next part is funny. "Mr. Mcbitch tripped and fell on her butt." We both burst out laughing.

We stopped trying to catch back our breathe. My eyes landed on someone I never want to see, my eyes widened when I realize she is here with us.

"Holy shit." I said under my breathe as she came closer.

Leo looked at me furrowed. I can see if in the corner of my eyes yet, my eyes still focused on her. "So you totally left me for her?" Leo looked at her once she spoke, anger washed his face.

"What are you doing here?" He said between gritted teeth.

"What? Am I not allowed to be here? We are in public place." She rolled her eyes. "I can easily take photos of you and spread if thru the whole internet."

"So? Spread it let everyone know. What will happen? I will go to jail because I'm hanging out with my co-worker out of work?"

She scoffed. "Whatever, but you will NEVER be his. He doesn't deserve you anyways look at you. Fat ass." She said to me before leaving swaying her plastic hips.

Leo sighed running a hand in his messy hair. "Am sorry about her, your not fat your beautiful." He smiled at me.

I couldn't help but blush a little while butterflies erupted. "T-thank you." I mumbled quietly. "I think we should go it's getting pretty late." I bit my lips trying my hardest not to smile.

"Your not fat your beautiful"

His words stuck in my head. "Sure, let's go then."

**

I threw my bag in my bed scoffing. "Bella just listen to me." She begged.

"If I did. What are you gonna say? Huh?"

"Bella-"

"No, you call me Bella when your close to me or special to me. Now we aren't even friends. It's Isabella." I warned. "Leave." I said between gritted teeth.

"Look, this Bella scares me please just listen I will be quickly."

"You have 5 minutes."

"Okay I just want you to listen to me-"

"Tick... tock..." I glanced at my watch, interrupting her.

"Okay. I was so blind I just met them a week ago and now I started hang out with them just because.... Their money. But I forgot about you I just thought you don't have money I just want money that's it but turns out they are fake they made fun of me and-"

She said quickly and I couldn't acknowledge well what the hell is she saying. "Talk slowly." I gave her that look.

"Okay okay... they are fake, they embarrassed me and made fun of me yet I chose them for their money. I forgot about you totally and how long our friendship have been and you know so please. Forgive me? I'm not friends with them anymore."

I sighed. "Let me think first."

"Thanks Bella-"

"Isabella. I hadn't decided yet, maybe I don't want to be your friends." Her smile dropped nodding. "You can leave." She left the room shutting the door behind her.

I sighed once again sitting in my bed covering my face. Shall I leave her? Or shall I be a nice person and forgive her?

No no no I can't overthink now.

Long story short, I took a shower then changed to a comfy pjs and then went to sleep. (A/n: am so lazy to write Lmao bye-)

**

I woke up at 9 Pm trying to recognize where I am. Yeah I realized I was in my room and remembered everything happened. I didn't take a shower but brush my teeth

morning breath yuck

Then I went back to my room. Currently I'm writing am making sure about me. Dicaprio's paper. I had to check it and see any wrong then I have to reply to some emails then I have to do some calls and some more stuff.

So I decided. If I woke up I won't do anything so why? Let me do my work so it don't be a lot of pressure above my head.

Then it hit me... the dream I had.

As I woke in the unfamiliar place, I heard some people talking. Everything was white and I don't know where to go. Maybe if I followed the voice they can lead me out of here.

I saw group of girls talking, they were in a circle.

"Did you make sure she spent lots of money?"

"Yes, I bought stuff with more than 8k dollars."

"That's a lot."

"Anyways, they have to hate each other."

"I kissed him.."

"You did?"

Their voice was muffled and I didn't know who were talking and who weren't.

"Sophia?" My head snapped to the voice. It was a girl.... It was me.

"Bella?" Sophia said looking at me which is infront of me. I looked so.... Broken.

"What are you doing with them? I thought you stopped talking to them." A tear slipped from my eyes.

"hello!" I yelled but no one heard me or glanced at me.

"Bella let me explai-"

"No! I thought you promised me to-" I got interrupted by someone pulls me into a kiss.

He was blonde.... He was.... Leo. I gasped but still no one saw. Me and him kept making out. I looked at Sophia she ran away. The others girls were so upset and mad, I can feel it but I can't see it.

I shook my head ignoring the weird dream and continue my work.

Yeah I'm going back to school at oct 3, but it won't be everyday thanks to god.