17

I had to stay 2 hours with Sophia and Victoria just to hear their conversation, like I wasn't even there. 30 minutes ago she said she have to use the restroom but she didn't come yet.

"And you know, my friend said to buy that makeup palette because it's amazing and it doesn't break. I don't know how but also my cousin tried it and said it breaks and-"

"Victoria, calm down. We have been in the water for 2 hours and Sophia didn't come yet, we don't we go find her?" I interrupted her since she was a talkative person.

"Uhm.... No she Said she is going to the restroom she will come soon let me just tell you what did my cousin do when she broke the palette."

"Victoria please I really don't give a shit, and if I do am not going to give it. Am so tired of the water am going back to my place." I sighed, leaving her. For my surprise she followed me.

Once I reached to the bags. Random guy was sitting on his phone. "Excuse me.... Uhm.... This is our place?" I stated it more like a question. I didn't even know what to say.

"Oh hi, uh sorry but this is where my friend told me to stay." He furrowed.

He looked cute.

No shut up am loyal to Leo who doesn't even know I like him.

"Leo?"

"Oh yes, your the girl with him?"

"Yes my name is Isabella, you can call me Bella." I introduced.

"Xavier. Nice to meet you." We shook hands before I sit next to him. We had loads of stuff in common and it was better than that Victoria girl.

"So have you seen Leo anywhere?" I asked looking around.

"No, he said he will be back."

"Hey Xavier sorry am late bro." Leo came out of nowhere. "Oh... you guys met already." He furrowed.

"Yeah we talked a little and she is amazing bro." He smiled at me as I blushed a little.

"Yes I know that, would you like to eat or we can leave if you want? The sun will set already." Leo asked.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired we can leave and go somewhere eat. But before that I don't know where Sophia is she said she will go to the restroom it has been almost 40 minutes now and she isn't back."

"Oh uh.... She will be back.... Of course." He nodded pressing his lips together.

"Hey Leo, I think Xavier is fun to be with can he comes with us?" I asked Leo infront of Xavier.

"I would love that." He smirked.

Leo sighed running a hand thru his hair. "Fine. But don't ditch me."

"I won't." I smiled excitedly but trying to calm down.

How can I call down when I'm going to spend the day with 2 hotties.

As I was packing my stuff I found Sophia with Victoria talking. I excused myself before making my way to her. "It was amazing I just hope Leo won't tell her- oh Bella hi." Sophia came hugging me once she saw me.

"Where did you go you literally disappeared for almost 40 minutes." I furrowed.

She hopes Leo won't tell who?

"Oh yeah am sorry. Something came up but here I am!"

"Yeah am leaving actually but.... You said I hope Leo won't tell her? What do you mean?" I tilted my head a little with a questionable look.

"Huh? Oh uh.... Is just uhm... I have another friend his name is Leo-"

"Stop with the lies." I started to get angry. "I know when you lie, listen Sophia. I don't want to know but stop with the lies or I will have your head, remember when I promised to protect you? Forget about it." I scoffed before leaving her.

**

"This is so tasty." I hummed as I chewed on my pepperoni pizza.

"She is right, Pizza Hut is always my favorite." Xavier said. "But I like the chicken BBQ."

"I love everything here but my always favorite is pepperoni." Leo said.

"Yes same same same! But I don't like anything just my love... pepperoni." I closed my eyes taking another bite. "We Stan Leo for preferring pepperoni whooo!" I cheered quietly.

"You've got a crazy friend DiCaprio." Xavier smirked at him.

"Oh yeah. You didn't see her at work, she dances whenever she is excited or happy a little dance. She thinks no one saw her but I do all the time." Leo giggled.

Which caused butterflies.

"Stop." I blushed from embarrassment. "I literally just said 'Stan Leo' then you go expose me like that." I fake- pouted.

"Jeez okay am sorry." Leo rolled his eyes then smiled.

"So she works at the same place as yours?" Xavier asked.

"She is Bella my assistant."

"Okay but I never seen you friends with a girl, so comfortable around her and at the same time she is your assistant? Weird but okay." Xavier shrugged.

"You know, mr. DiCaprio is so mean and hurtles. Ugh, I don't even know why he is always mad he is never goofy always yells at me." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna tell him." Leo gave me that look before eating his pizza.

"I ship." Xavier said out of nowhere making me almost choke. "You guys are so cute together I do really ship." He smiled.

"In your dreams."

"We will never be together!"