12

My breathe caught in my throat once he picked up. "Hello?" Leo said in the other line.

My mom had forced me to call them and ask them if they want to hang out with us while she gets ready. I get so nervous meeting Leo not mr. DiCaprio because, mr. DiCaprio always has a straight face he just smiles or joke when we are alone. He is wearing the same style everyday and looking hot as ever of course but I don't get that nervous when I do with Leo.

"H-hey it's uh... me, Bella." I laughed nervously.

He chuckled. "I know Bella i have you in my contacts." I can hear him somehow smirk.

"Y-yeah uh... s-so m-my boss which is you probably. Eh... he gave me Holiday today and tomorrow and uhm... omg." I took a deep breathe.

"Why are you so nervous? You asking me out?" His smirk I can still hear it and I can even swear he is smirking.

"N-no, is just." I exhaled gaining my confidence. "My mom and I are hanging out since my boss, mr. DiCaprio you personally know him you are him, have me holidays so my mom was asking you and your mom mrs. DiCaprio can come with us... you get me?"

"Yes I do." He chuckled. "And my mom isn't mrs. DiCaprio my parents divorced when I was little just call her irmelin."

I blushed and luckily we are on the phone he won't hear me. "Yeah sorry... just didn't want to disrespect."

"No it's fine. I will ask my mom but sure yeah where are you going?"

"I will send you the location?"

"Sure." We hang up and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I told my mom and quickly went upstairs to get ready, I have to look hot and cute. As I finished my makeup, today isn't chilly or cold. Summer is back! 

**

I parked my car turning off my engine. "I have to get a new car after having quit few more money." I said loud enough to my mom to hear it.

"I wanna help you choose." She smiled after unbuckling her seat belt, hopping out of the car. I shook my head and do the same. Then sudden nervous wash over me.

I'm excited to meet him but nervous.

No no. I have to be confident enough, atleast for tonight. I locked my car as we head inside, it's not a mall but it's a mall. I mean it's a mall where there is shops but it's decorating doesn't look like a mall.

And it has more coffee, food and candy shops than clothes, accessories and electronics shops. It was so expensive I always dreamed to go there and it's also beautiful. "Where do you think we should sit?" I asked my mom she just shrugged in response.

"Call Leo ask them where are they."

"Mom, why can't you call your friend." I rolled my eyes then smile again quickly.

She sighed. "Fine." She gave up rolling her eyes. As she was about to dial Irmelin's number, we heard a voice calling us.

"You guys came, I am sorry if we were late." Irmelin voice made us both turn. The first one my eyes got locked with is him.

He looked so hot

A white shirt with a black leather jacket and blue jeans making him hotter than ever. Don't get me started on his eyes and hair and all his features.

"Where do we sit then?" Irmelin asked interrupting my day dreaming about her son.

"On a chair." Leo smirked. His mom hit him lightly.

"Cut the sarcasm, Leo." She joked.

"Why don't we just roam around and leave these two love birds alone?" My mom asked Irmelin.

"What?" Leo and I said in the same time.

"Calm down." My mom said before grabbing irmelins arms and leaving Leo and I alone. I have 2 credit card so I gave her one incase she wanted to buy anything.

"So?"

"I don't know what to do." I sighed.

"Do you wanna just walk?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled as we walked the other direction from our moms. "So, how was work?"

He sighed. "My assistant is so annoying, really. She even hates me. She told me. DiCaprio she hates hanging out with me." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Omg, that's terrible. She is terrible women." I shook my head before bursting out laughing. "I didn't mean anything from earlier I really do enjoy spending time with you." I said as my laughter died down.

"I know. Am joking too and I love spending time with you too." He smiled.

"I still can't believe am friends with my boss it's weird just thinking about it. In work your completely different."

"Am different how?"

"Like you always have that straight, cold face. Always angry, wants everything at the same minute, your orders doesn't stop, you way of talking is different. Even your style, I mean. Of course you wear suits for work but here you are bad boy."

He laughed as I just watched him, adoring him. "Well your right actually. Just meetings after meetings, with annoying co-workers lots of pressure y'know?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Do you want to judge people?"

"Sure, let me start. See that girl? She is really pretty I kinda wanna go talk to her."

"Can I call you idiot?" I looked at him with hint of jealousy.

"Sure, if we aren't in work. Or there is no co-workers around us."

"I mean in the work you idiot." I rolled my eyes.

"Jeez okay sorry. But I still want to talk to that girl." He nodded at her smiling. She was walking with a girl next to her. She was wearing a high wasted jogger jeans and a white vest that was written some stuff on it. I have to admit, she was really pretty and I immediately felt insecure.

I hugged myself feeling more insecure by the second. "You can go I won't stop you." I said softly looking down.

"Hey, if it bother you I won't." He placed his hands in my shoulders giving me butterflies.

"Why would it bother me?" I stared at him with fake confusion.

"Maybe your jealous?" He smirked.

"No..." I looked down again. "She is pretty I won't lie you can go talk to her."

"No." He shook his head. "And you pretty too, oh sorry. Your beautiful not just pretty." He placed his finger under my chin lifting it up to meet his blue eyes.

"Your beautiful too."

I swear to god it just slipped out.

He chuckled. "Beautiful? Thanks I guess." He removed his fingers.

"N-no I-I meant uhm.. y-you a-are handsome and h- attractive." I quickly said 'attractive' I almost said 'hot' I don't want to get canceled.

"H then attractive? Doesn't match." He chuckled shaking his head. "Hot or attractive." He whispered staring at me.

"Both." I tilted my head lightly before shaking my head. "What am I doing." I laughed nervously he just chuckled in response. "Let's go sit there." It was my fav coffee shop, I pointed at it he nodded and grabbed me there.

Guys!!! Forget about Leo and dumbella, I am a big fun of one direction. So I ordered first Harry styles hoodie and *screams* ITS SO FOOKIN BEAUTIFUL. NO REALLY, this is the first time EVER buy something online and I'm planning on buying MOREEEE

*squeals* AM SO HAPPY :)))))) I don't think I will sleep today!

(Btw, am married to him. He is my husband)