7

"You found the papers?" I asked Leo as we both walked out of the building.

"Yes." It was 1 Am, everyone left just the Staff who will clean and leave. Leo asked if I can stay longer since I had to help him with some shit.

"Good." I sighed saying our Goodnights as I drove away. I texted Sophia if she was awake and gladly she was, I didn't tell her that but I parked infront of her house. I knocked on her door her mom opened the door for me.

"Oh, Bella. I wondered who will be knocking on 1 Am." She laughed. "How are you sweetie?"

"Am fine, and sorry I'm here late I know but is Sophia there?"

"Yes she is upstairs and no don't worry, your pasty of the family." She smiled widely before opening the door wider, inviting me in. I thanked her and made my way to Sophia's room.

I knocked lightly before hearing a muffled come in, I burst in. "Hello gurl, whatcha doin." I said throwing my bag in her bed, she was laying in her bed on her phone.

"Hey, didn't expect you coming." She sat probably. "So, I was actually busy the last days I met a girl and I wanted to get to know her well. She is so fun and rich and lucky with her I got to do some rich people shit!"

"That's good, but am so disappointed in you." I folded my arms.

"I know am sorry, is just... I got too excited and I was supposed to choose you over her." She sighed. "Anyways, tell me what happened in your past days? I see you in suit."

"Well.... I got hired in that rich company, I am now mr. DiCaprio's personal assistant." I said proudly.

She gasped. "Gurl what? Your so lucky omg omg." She squealed. "Is he hot? Did he buy you Gucci? Did you k-"

"Sophia bestie, chill." I laughed at her reaction. "One, why would he buy me Gucci? Am just his assistant. Two, he is good looking and I hate to admit it but... he is really hot." I pressed my lips together looking down at my lap.

"I wanna see him."

"I don't know if I have a-" I paused once I remember. "I think I do. I took out quickly the group picture we took in his birthday.

I showed it to her zooming on him. "Gurl he is the hottest human I have ever seen, your so lucky." She sighed side-hugging me. "Do you like him?"

"What?"

"Do you like him?" She repeated.

"W-what? No." I wasn't sure about my feelings.

Do I really like him?

I always see him attractive, I like it when he is proud of me for something I did, I love spending time with him, I get weird spark whenever he touches me.

"You zoned out." She sighed. "You officially like him." She smirked.

"Sophia am so tired and I have dealt with shits today, who likes his boss for gods sake?"

"You."

"I don't like it, get it."

"Whatever, oh did I forget? My rich friend that I met today, she wanted that job but she didn't get it, she got kicked out because of some dumb shits." She rolled her eyes. "But she met two girls they are also awesome. I want you to meet them."

"Sure..." I furrowed grabbing my bag.

"Tomorrow, I hope you don't have work I mean tomorrow is Friday so maybe we could hang out."

"I'll ask mr. DiCaprio first." I left her with a furrowed face.

Was that friend she was talking about is Chloe?

No way, how would they meet?

She said she got kicked out because of someone and that what happened to Chloe!

Maybe another person but happened the same to chloe?

Just shut up and go get sleep you look terrible.

I shook my head and drove back home, it was just 1 minute drive. I parked the car and went back inside home. I didn't even bother to take a shower I just changed from my suit and wore a pair of shorts and a tank top.

I laid in my bed feeling so comfortable, once I closed my eyes I drowned in deep sleep.

Goodnight Isabella.

Short chapter because.... Why not? Am so lazy to continue lmao.