Chapter 03

Third person pov......

"Ouch unnie!!! it's hurts!" Chaeryeong yelled as Lia touched her back.

"I feel like my back is broken by the excessive force of Yeji's pushing" she said while caressing her own back.

"I told you, don't approach them because there will be more trouble. See? She still hurt you" Lia preach Chaeryeong like a mother.

"I'm just trying to stop them, I didn't know it would end like this"

Chaeryeong took a deep breath and let the nurse check her up.

----------------------------------

"Can you walk to the office?" Lia asked as she helped Chaeryeong up the stairs.

"I can do it unnie. OK You can go home, I'm sure Ryujin unnie has been jealous before because you've been taking care of me for too long "Chaeryeong replied.

Lia giggled. "Let her go, I'm getting back home to cuddle with her" Lia said and smiled.

"Stop that unnie, you're making me feel like I'm single" Chaeryeong joked and chuckled.

"Its okay Chaer, you can also find the person for you" Lia said and stroked the younger's shoulder.

Lia left, while Chaeryeong went to the School council office.

When she entered, she caught up with her co-officer who was making a fuss. Like children lost in a fence.

She rested deeply and cleared her throat. They didn't hear her so she got stronger.

After a while, they noticed her so they calmed down and settled down.

"Again guys?" Chaeryeong asked with her brows furrowed.

The others were swallowed up because of the way Chaeryeong looked at them.

"Sorry Chaer, it's Taehyun's fault" Yeonjun said while pointing at Taehyun. Taehyun was surprised and appealed.

"No! I didn't start it! It's Beomgyu!!" and pointed to Beomgyu who was now hiding behind his chair.

They are just like children when they act but when they think they are as smart as the inventor of the cellphone.

"Tsk. tsk. Can you sit down, I want this meeting to end" and this is Chaeryeong. The whole mood person. Serious and mature minded Unlike her co-officer.

First the boys cleaned up the mess they had made before sitting down. But before starting, the president noticed that there were no others

"Maybe the others won't come, we'd better start the meeting" Taehyun said and sat down.

They had a long and chaotic conversation about the project.

There are things that have not been agreed upon and there are things that have been discussed.

-----------------------------

"How was your meeting?" Lia asked Chaeryeong.

Now they are in the dance studio to teach students in the dance club .

"It's okay, we'll start that next time" Chaeryeong replied and closed her locker.

She changed into a sports bra and sweat pants.

"Are you sure you can teach dance?" Lia worries. Because Chaeryeong just hit the table and now she wants to teach dance.

"I'm fine unnie, I can still do it" Chaeryeong replied.

"Okay, if you feel anything just call me. I'm just there on the side"

"Unnie, you're always there, you're always watching over me"

"Ryujin and I are responsible for you so I need to always see you"

"You're so sweet unnie. Anyways, Come on maybe they're already waiting"

Before leaving, Lia noticed what Chaeryeong was wearing. She amaze to the girl beauty.

"You're really beautiful Chaer...." Lia praised her.

"Thank you unnie, you too" they both giggled at their compliments to each other.

They went to the dance studio and they caught up with the juniors who were starting to stretch.

"Wow, they look excited" Lia said While watching the kids.

Chaeryeong chuckled and went in front of the children. While Lia was just on the sidelines. She is waiting for Ryujin who is currently in the chemistry club.

(Time skip)

"Ouch!, its really hurts a little" Chaeryeong groaned as I stretched her back. Fortunately, the students are gone.

"I told you, you can't do it yet. You're insistent" Lia preached to her and helped her walk .

"Unnie it's my duty so I have to do that"

"Yes I know, but don't strain yourself"

"I know what I'm doing unnie so don't worry okay?"

Lia just nodded and continued walking.

------------------------

Meanwhile........

"Hey Yeji!" The silver gray immediately turned to the woman who called to her from behind the university building.

Yeji smirked and approached the woman.

"What do you need huh?" Yeji asked as she snaked her arms to  the woman's body.

The woman felt a tickle and her body was even more attached to the body of the silver gray hair girl.

"You really want to be a slut now Huh" Yeji immediately pulled the Woman into the abandoned room.

She didn't even lock the door and pushed the Woman over the table. Yeji looked at the woman with full of lust. Her body wants to rock the other girl.

She didn't think any more and tore the Woman's uniform.

"YAHH Miss Hwang!! my uniform!!" Woman's cry.

Yeji just giggled and started eating what she was looking at earlier.

The Woman pulled her necktie for the kiss but she restrained it.

"No kissing slut" Yeji said and returned her lips to her chest.

Even though Yeji has made out a few times, she doesn't kiss them.

Because she reserves it to someone.

Fucking with another girl is her happiness, a pleasure that is illegal.

For sure, after their hot make out session. Yeji will just leave the woman in the room and the next day she will ignore her like she did the others.

A Bad Bitch indeed.