Chapter 04

Chaeryeong pov.....

"Chaeryeong unnie!!!" Yuna greeted me as soon as I entered the door.

She hugged me immediately, which caused my back to hit the wall softly.

"Ouch!!" I groaned.

Yuna looked at me and her face became worried.

"What's the matter unnie? Are you in pain?" She asked.

"Don't worry about me Yuna, I'm fine" I replied so she returned to smiling.

"You're here Chaer" I saw chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie in office suits.

"Are you leaving?" I asked and they nodded.

They said goodbye to Yuna and left.

I first let Yuna play with my cellphone in the living room while I went to my room to take a shower.

I really can’t help but not get hurt because of my back. That Yeji is really very shameless.

After I get dressed. I went downstairs and peeked at Yuna in the living room. She was already asleep. I took my phone that was still in her hand.

I put a blanket on her so he wouldn't get cold. Before I left her, I kissed her forehead first. She's so cute.

I left her first and went straight to the kitchen. I need to cook so that when my giant baby wakes up, she will just eat.

While cooking my hand suddenly burned in the pan I was using.

"Ouch!!" I groaned softly.

Why is this day so unfortunate?

Whatever, I just need to Apply ointment.

(Time skip)

"What are you doing Chaeryeong unnie?" Yuna asked while trying to peek at the papers on my study table.

"Just writing on papers Yuna" I answered and stroked her hair.

It's going to be night and it's time for Yuna to go to sleep.

I first removed my glass and lifted Yuna.

"Yuna-ssi, you need to sleep"

She pouted and buried her cheek in my neck.

"But I want you next to me"

"I'll sleep with you, I just need to finish what I'm doing"

"Okie" I laid her on the bed and took a book. I still need to read the story so she can sleep.

Third person pov .....

After a long time of reading the child fell asleep. She put away the book and returned to her seat.

She is finishing the other papers that were not finished earlier in the office.

"Why doesn't this woman's background seem bad....." She continued looking at the information written on a students profile.

"Harassment...."

"Scandal...."

"Drunk...."

"Bully...."

"Murder...."

"Skip classes...."

"Bad behavior...."