Chapter 20

Third person pov......

"YAHH!! Ryujin!!! return my phone!!" Yeah shouted While chasing the short girl.

"I won't, you have to admit that you like her so I can give it back to you" Ryujin teased and continued running.

"Ryujin-ah!!" Yeji shouted again but Ryujin just giggled.

While Lia and Chaeryeong are in the fitting room.

"Chaer, what happened to your hand?" Lia asked when she noticed the wound on Chaeryeong's hand.

"Oh... is this it? I dropped the plate last night because I was scared of Yeji"

"Huh? Yeji? She was at your house last night?" Lia wondered.

"Yes, I invited her to eat dinner last night at the House, then I thought she had left. But I was surprised when she appeared behind me, so I dropped the plate" Chaeryeong explained.

"Is that so. Wait, You're afraid on blood, right? Who treated that? "

"Yeji."

"Really?" Lia asked with a smirk plastered on her face.

"I didn't think she knew how to heal wounds, I thought she was just stupid" Chaeryeong said so Lia giggled.

"Se's really smart, she studied medicine for one year"

"Oh that's why......"

While dressing, Chaeryeong suddenly remembered that she would accompany Yeji to her piano lesson.

"Uhmm unnie?" Chaeryeong calls Lia.

"Hm?"

"I just want to ask. Does Yeji know how to sing?"

"Sing? No. Why?"

"Oh. That's why she wants to have a lesson of that" in the words said by Chaeryeong, Lia was surprised and seemed to laugh.

"Yeji will study how to sing?" Lia asked again, while trying not to laugh in front of the younger.

"Yes, I'll be with her later"

"Oh..... I know Yeji doesn't like such things because..... it's boring"

"But why does she want to go there?"

"Did she say anything for that reason?"

"Yes, she said she had sing for someone, but she didn't say who it was"

Lia just shook her head and smiled.

"Maybe she's dating someone?" Said Lia and smirked While looking at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong noticed this so she raised one eyebrow.

"What kind of smile is that unnie? Don't say you're referring to me again?" She said disgustedly.

"Why not you? You're the only one she's always with and another one, you said you're falling in love with her, right? "Lia teased and giggled playfully.

"YAHH unnie..... Maybe she hear it"

"Okay. Okay, sorry"

While inside they suddenly heard a crash outside.

"YAHH Ryujin!!!" Yeji shouted so Chaeryeong suddenly remembered her.

Chaeryeong immediately came out of the fitting room and saw Yeji sitting on the floor. It looks angry looking at Ryujin.

It was very tired and the body was sweaty.

"Yeji? What happened to you? Why are you sitting there?" Chaeryeong complained and approached the silver hair girl.