Chapter 12

Yeji pov......

A few minutes passed and Chaeryeong returned with a Medicine kit.

A medicine kit? ..... for me?

"Look at me" she said and sat down in front of me.

I ignored her. She took a deep breath and suddenly removed my hand that was blocking my face.

"If you don't treat it, it will swell" she said and brought her face close to mine.

She took out a cotton ball and put alcohol on it.

"Don't move" she said and touched the cotton to my wound.

"Outch!!!" I yawn in pain.

I shook my head a little because of the pain.

"I Said don't move" Chaeryeong said and pulled my head again.

This time, it's really very close.

I was swallowed up by the view of her face that was just too close to me.

I stared at her eyes. She had no idea that I was staring at her.

Tell me I'm crazy but she's really nice.

Even though my wound hurts, I just put up with it so I don't stay away from her.

When she finished, she noticed me staring at her

Unexpectedly, she stared back at me.

We stayed that way when someone interrupted us.

"Chaer!! What happe-" Chaeryeong immediately turned around and looked at Lia.

"Ohhh ~ the two are having fun staring at each other" Ryujin teased so she received a smack from Lia.

I heard Chaeryeong's deep breathing and she stood up immediately.

While I, remain seated.

I looked in the direction where Lia, Ryujin and Chaeryeong were. Lia seems to be saying something to Chaeryeong, and Chaeryeong is just nodded.

--------------------------------------

Chaeryeong pov ......

"What happened? Why were your faces close before? "Lia unnie asked in a whisper.

"Unnie, she didn't do anything to me. I just treated her wound"

"Her wound? And where did she get her wound?"

"I caught her here with an enemy"

"Again?"

"But unnie, she said didn't fight back. The man accused her that Yeji touched the woman"

"Then ....?"

"Yeji denied the accusation, the woman is said to be flirting with her"

"Liar....." Lia unnie mumbled and shook her head.

"But why were you so close earlier. Didn't I tell you not to come near her"

"Unnie, I just...... treat her" I replied so Lia unnie raised an eyebrow in shock.

"You treat that bitch?!"

How do I explain this?

"Y-Yes"

Lia unnie shook her head and then look at me.

"Chaeryeong. Do you like Yeji?" she whispered.

My eyes widened and my heartbeat quickened as well.

"No. I d-don't like h-her" I stammered.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes unnie, I don't like her" I bent down to hide the redness on my face.

"Okay"

I took a deep breath and turned to where Yeji was. I saw her playing with her cellphone while wearing earphones.

Don't I really like her?

(Time skip cuz Chaeryeong is my baby)

Third person pov .....

Everyone is back in class. Yeji and Chaeryeong were silent in their seats.

Before their teacher left, It asked first.

"Who here has finished their project?" Everyone raised their hands except Chaeryeong and Yeji.

Chaeryeong swallowed when their teacher looked at her.

"Miss, Lee. Why haven't you and Miss Hwang finished your project yet?" the teacher asked and crossed her arms.

"Uhmm. We do a lot of things" Chaeryeong replied.

"I remind all of you right? That even though you do a lot of things, you still have to do your school projects. Its your obligation right?" being a strict teacher she is.

Chaeryeong was about to speak when Yeji suddenly stood up.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we promise that Chaeryeong and I will finish the project" Yeji said making the others surprise.

This is the first time they seen such a side of Yeji.

"Okay, Thanks Miss Hwang, you can sit now" Yeji smiled and sat down again.

Chaeryeong just stared blankly at Yeji. While Yeji snapped her.

"Are you surprise?" said Yeji and smiled.

"Are you sure? You'll help finish the project?"

"Yes, I don't want to scolded by our strict teacher" Yeji said and giggled.

Chaeryeong was suddenly bored, she thought Yeji just did that to help her, but she didn't. She just think her self.

-----------------------------

Chaeryeong had just finished class and was putting away her belongings.

"Is it okay with you if we just do the project at my house?" Yeji suddenly ask.

Chaeryeong is still hesitant, she doesn't know if the woman who once ruined her life can be trusted.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything bad to you, promise" Yeji said with promise sign.

Chaeryeong thought there was nothing wrong with that.

"Okay, sure" Chaeryeong replied.

Yeji smiled. And noticed the paper on Chaeryeong's desk.

She looked at it and saw the familiar handwriting.

"Is this the paper I answered?" She asked and took the paper.

"Hmm"

"It's all correct?"

"Yes, you're smart, you're just lazy" Chaeryeong said and giggled.

Yeji smiled at Chaeryeong's praise. Only now did she experience someone praising her.

"Uhh.... thank you" she said so Chaeryeong looked at her.

"Uhh.... Welcome"

"Let's go? ''

"Sure!" they left the room together, not minding the other people looking at them.

While Jinlia......

"They look good together you know" Ryujin said.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm just afraid that Chaeryeong will take a pain when Yeji did something wrong to her"

"Babe, look. Yeji is changing now..... She's smiling, she's minding the others now, she's not quarrelsome anymore "

"It's just now, what if she goes back to being a bad bitch?"

"Baby, people change. If that happens again, they will still change. And Yeji, Chaeryeong will change her life"