Chapter 13

Third person pov....

"Welcome to my house Chaeryeong" Yeji said as she opened the front door.

Chaeryeong was amazed when she saw the inside of the Cat eye House. It is clean and cozy to look at.

"Your house is nice" Chaeryeong said and slowly entered the door.

"Come on, I'll show you the other part"

Chaeryeong nodded and followed Yeji.

They first went to the living room. There is a large TV here and in front of it is a coffee table and family size couch.

"If you want, sit there on the couch first. I'll just go to my room to get dressed " said yeji and the brunette nodded.

She sat down on the couch and dropped her bag on the floor.

'It's not bad anymore, she also knows how to clean even if her behavior is dirty' Chaeryeong though.

She took out the papers and put them on the coffee table.

later on, Yeji returned in living room with her laptop.

"I'll put it here first, you can also use it I'll just do something" said Yeji and gave Chaeryeong her laptop.

"Where are you going?" Astonishment of the brunette.

"I'll buy us dinner"

"You don't have to, I'll go home right after we do it"

"Oh.... Okay, but I'll still buy, for me" Yeji added and chuckled.

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes. And looked back at the paper she was holding.

Yeji said goodbye and closed the door.

Chaeryeong opened the laptop but she only raised her eyebrow when the password bar popped up.

"Silly bitch, she's letting me use it, I don't know the password" she mumbled.

She just turned off the laptop and took the papers and started writing.

Meanwhile Yeji.......

"Silly Yeji, what are you going to buy?" Yeji asked herself while staring at the goods in a grocery store.

"Can she eat it?" She asked again as she picked up a beef steam.

"It's so...."

"Maybe she's eating it"

She took it several times but she returned it again because she didn't know if Chaeryeong would eat it.

"Ma'am, are you having a hard time?" a female grocery staff approached her.

"Uhmm..... Not really. I'm just worried" Yeji replied not looking at the Woman.

"Maybe you need my help" said the Woman and approached Yeji.

The woman held Yeji's hand which surprised the silver gray girl.

"What are you doing?" Yeji asked and walked away from the Woman.

The Woman bit her lower lip and looked at Yeji from bottom to top.

"You look hot" whispered the Woman.

Yeji frowned on what she heard, so she immediately move backward.

Yeji is just wearing crop top with a sleeves to top it.

"Whatever you're planning to do I don't care.... I'm here to buy food for my GIRLFRIEND " Yeji said emphasizing the word.

It is obvious that what she is referring to is none other than Chaeryeong. Because this is the only one waits on her.

When the Woman heard this, it immediately leave nd left Yeji staring at her wickedly.

'If I could just be her girlfriend.....' Yeji whispered and sigh.

Because of the annoyance with the Woman, Yeji just took what was what and paid for it at the counter and immediately left to go home.

When she arrived at her house, she immediately went to the living room.

"Chaeryeong I'm her-" she stopped when she caught Chaeryeong who was bent over the coffee table and sleeping.

"She's asleep" Yeji whispered and took a deep breath.

She squat and look at the girl who is now sleeping soundly.

"Chaeryeong-ah" she called here. But it gives her a groaned.

"I'd better wake her up later" Yeji mumbled and stood up.

She also turned on the aircon to keep the brunette from not getting hot.

She went straight to the kitchen and prepared everything she was going to cook.

While she was cooking, her cellphone suddenly rang. She picked it up and saw an unknown name.

"I don't have time for you" Yeji whispered and turned off her cellphone.

Unknown number. They are the women Yeji gave a calling card to if they wanted a hot make out session. Yeji always answers it, but now. She ignored one of them.

She went back to cooking. After a while, Chaeryeong woke up because of the smell of food.

"Where did that smell come from?" She asked and tried to find it.

She open her eyes and looked at the time.

8:59 PM.

"Shit! Its too late !!" she blurted out

She immediately put away her belongings and arranged herself.

She would have come out when someone spoke.

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked leaning against the wall.

"Come home" Chaeryeong replied.

"Do you know what time it is? Its already 9PM" Yeji said and showed the time from her cellphone.

"But...."

"You don't have a car, and it's dangerous to be outside at night. Do you want to be rape?

"I don't...."

"Then stay here, I've already cooked dinner. Sit down and I'll give you food" Yeji said and went back to the kitchen.

'Weird. She's nice now with me' Chaeryeong though.

Chaeryeong didn't go home, instead she went to the table and waited for Yeji.

"Here you go prin- I mean Chaeryeong" Yeji said and placed the food in front of Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong first stared at the food.

'Maybe she put a drugs on it'

"Eat that, I haven't put anything in there" Yeji said.

"Really?"

"Hmm" Yeji nodded and smiled.

Chaeryeong thought that if Yeji kills her, Lia and Ryujin will know right away because they know that Yeji is the last one with her.