Chapter 33

Third person POV .....

*A year later*

"Happy one year anniversary ChaerJi !!" Lia shouted and fired the confetti she was carrying.

"Oh my god unnie, Thank you for this!!" Chaeryeong replied and hugged Lia.

Lia helped to put away Chaeryeong's luggage. Chaeryeong had just come from Los Angeles to teach a group of dancers who will compete in a contest. She stayed there for a few months and Yeji was left in Korea.

"Where is Yeji now?" Chaeryeong asked immediately.

She really misses her girlfriend, they just talk on calls or video calls.

She misses it hugs and kisses and so does Yeji. They can hardly sleep with each other because of the problem that they are not together.

There was even a problem. When Chaeryeong was in LA. Yeji went to a bar to relieve her stress.

A woman approached Yeji and seduced Yeji. But Yeji was still in a normal state so she immediately avoided it. After a few minutes stay at the bar. Yeji came out and met the group of men.

They hit her, causing Yeji to be taken to the hospital. Yeji's condition in the hospital became critical. Chaeryeong was worried, but she couldn't do anything because she was far away.

"Just talk to her Chaer" Lia said and patted Chaeryeong's shoulder.

"What if she's still angry?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly.

"She won't be mad at you, she loves you"

Chaeryeong just took a deep breath and decided to go around Yeji's house.

Since they became lovers. They decided to stay at Yeji's house.

She go up tothe stairs and entered the room she and Yeji were using.

Things still haven’t changed here. The equipment is clean and you can't see a little dusty

She smiled.

'We almost break up, but she refused' Chaeryeong though.

She walked a little further and saw a photo album lying on the bed.

She took it and sat on the bed. When she first opened it. She smiled immediately.

That's a photo of Yeji and her riding a roller coaster. Chaeryeong will never forget that day when she saw her girlfriend who was so scared.

She suddenly giggled when she remembered it. She moved it to the next page and here you can see the Polaroid pictures of the two of them taken by their friends.

This is their first date as lovers. In the following pages, Chaeryeong's smile widened even more.

She couldn't imagine that Yeji would leave her and it wouldn't fool her

But there are times when she hears that there are still women approaching Yeji. But because it is loyal to her, it immediately avoids.

While the album is still being opened. She did not realize that someone had opened the bedroom door.

"Chaeryeong-ah ~" its calling to the brunette.

"Chaeyeon unnie!!" Chaeryeong shouted happily and immediately stood up to hug her sister.

"How are you? I miss you" Chaeyeon said.

"I'm also unnie" Chaeryeong replied.

"I'm so happy because you're back, for sure Yuna will be happy when she sees you"

"Yuna? Where is she?"

"She's studying Chaer"

She smiled at what she heard. The former child she was watching, is now studying.

"Can I just pick her up at school later?" Please Chaeryeong.

"Of course, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you"

They both giggled and went down the stairs.

Meanwhile .......

"Damn it!! When will it finish signing this paper? You always ask me to sign it?!" Yeji complained and threw away the papers she was supposed to sign.

Her assistant was surprised so she immediately picked up the papers that were scattered.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, it really need it" was her assistant's shocked response.

Yeji took a deep breath and looked at her assistant.

"Give me a minute to rest" she said and her assistant got it right away. It immediately came out and neither locked the door of Yeji's office.

If you're wondering, Yeji is now the owner of her father's company.

Yeji leaned back in her chair and rubbed her temple. Then she picked up her phone and went to contacts.

"I miss her....." She said and just bowed.

"If I hadn't just maybe left myself, she wouldn't have left"

Flashback......

"Yeji?" Chaeryeong calls Yeji who is lying outside their house.

"Yeji what happened to you?"

Chaeryeong could smell the smell of alcohol on the older woma's body so she just shook her head.

"Did you drink again?"

Yeji heard her girlfriend's voice so she stared at it.

"Hi Chaery ~" she said and smiled.

"Yahh!! What are you doing to yourself? You're always drinking" Chaeryeong complained and tried to lift the drunk cat.

"I'm okay, I just drank a little" Yeji said and giggled.

"You're not funny anymore Yeji! You've been doing this every day. Aren't you tired ?!" Chaeryeong shouted.

Yeji just raised an eyebrow and looked badly at her girlfriend.

"What do you care? It's my life so I'll do what I want to do!" Yeji shouted too.

"I thought you changed already? Why are you still like this?" Chaeryeong said as her tears slowly dripped.

"Can you, shut up!! If you don't want to see me like this, leave!! Leave me!! Go to LA, teach there" Yeji said and lay down on the couch.

After that night, Chaeryeong decided to take up the offer of a 1 year contract in LA by their company.

It hurts but maybe this is the only way for their relationship to be good.

And in the morning, Yeji saw a letter on the coffee table.

'Yeji, I'm sorry if I always scold you for drinking. But don't worry, I'm leaving. It was only for a while, only about 1 year. Take care of yourself okay? Don't starve. If you have something to say, just call '

End of flashback

Tears dripped from Yeji's eyes, she couldn't accept the sin she committed why Chaeryeong left her.

"It's my fault!!" She shouted and threw the pen holder just next to her.

But what she did not know. Her girlfriend secretly came home to surprise her.