Chapter 10

Third person pov.......

They left the studio and went straight to a cafe just across from their university.

"Are you coming with us Yeji?" Chaeryeong asked Yeji before entering the cafe.

"Don't ask her. For her, Wine is better than coffee" Lia immediately spoke.

Chaeryeong was silent again.

"Wine?" Chaeryeong wondered.

Yeji chuckled bitterly and replied.

"Yeah, I know that's better. But this time I want to be stressed out first" Yeji replied and looked at chaeryeong.

'Why is she always looking at me?' Chaeryeong asks herself.

Silent full their place until Ryujin shout.

"Let's go! I don't want to waste my time here. I've wanted to eat mocha bread now" Ryujin said.

Lia smiled at what Ryujin said so she squeezed her girlfriend cheek.

"You're so cute jinnie"

Jinlia entered the cafe first while Chaeryeong and Yeji were left behind.

"Let's go!" Yeji invited and Chaeryeong nodded.

Yeji came first and Chaeryeong followed.

She blushed.

"These are your orders ma'am" said the waiter and put the coffee on the table.

"The aroma is really relaxing" Chaeryeong said while inhaling the smell of her favorite coffee.

"What's that coffee?" Yeji asked him.

"Iced americano" Chaeryeong replied and smiled.

When the girl smiled, Yeji felt a sudden melt.

But she shrugged it off and just looked out the window.

While in her own world. She heard laughter next to her. She turned around and saw JiRyuChaer laughing.

They are talking funny and you can really see the fun on their faces.

"HAHAHA unnie!! that's funny!!" said Chaeryeong as she slapped the table in ridicule.

Yeji smiled a little when she saw the brunette was happy.

Then she felt something....

(Time skip)

"Are you going to the bar now Yeji?" Lia asked Yeji.

"What will she do at the bar?" Chaeryeong wondered.

"Finding gir-" Lia's speech was interrupted as Yeji cleared her throat.

"Don't listen to her Chaeryeong, we need to go to the House to finish that project" Yeji said.

"You don't have to take her to your house" Lia interrupted immediately.

"And why not?" Yeji frowned.

"You can do that here university, you don't have to take her to your house"

"I'm not going to do anything bad to her, why are you so inclined to interfere?" Yeji raises her voice.

Lia stopped and was speechless.

"Yeji......" Chaeryeong called to the cat eyed.

Yeji got angry and pushed Lia so she fell into the mud.

"Lia!!"

"Lia!! unnie!" Chaeryeong and Ryujin immediately built Lia.

"Yeji!! why did you push Lia unnie?" Chaeryeong asked who is now angry with Yeji as well.

Yeji didn't answer, she just left immediately and walked to her house.

"That woman!! She's always making fun of me!!" Yeji shouted and threw everything she could see.

------------------------

"See? That's Yeji's behavior, so I don't want you to approach her because her behavior is so..... Rare" Lia said while slowly sitting down.

"I can't believe she'll do that" Chaeryeong said and took a deep breath.

"That's why I want you to stay away from her, because she's danger. She's wild" Lia added.

"Let her go, she's  really like that before. There's nothing we can do there" Ryujin said while next to Lia.

"She doesn't change" Lia mumbled.

Until Chaeryeong thought it was the right time to ask her unnies again.

"Uhmm unnie....." Chaeryeong called out.

"Who is Yeji really?"

The two looked at each other and Ryujin took a deep breath.

"This is probably the right time for you to find out who she is"

Ryujin started telling the story of everything on Yeji to Chaeryeong.

(Ten Thousand years later...... Joke)

"Really?! She raped her sister?!" Chaeryeong's reaction.

"Hm. And she killed her sister so that no one would not mess up what she did to her"

"She's ..... a ..... bitch" Chaeryeong mumbled.

"That's why I don't want you to come near her. Maybe you'll look like the women she just played with"

"That won't happen to me"

"Her relationship is full of manipulation and nothing lasts with her"

"So that's why her life is very miserable"

"No, even though she has committed too many sins. Her Father is still there. She is always given an allowance and even bought expensive things"

"Yuck, how can her father accept his daughter even though it has committed many sins" said Chaeryeong

"Because her Father loves her, and she will do everything just to make her daughter happy"

"In that case, what she's doing is wrong. She's spoiling his daughter"

Jinlia just laughed at the brunette's reaction.

"So now. Will you still approach her?" Lia asked.

"Of course not, she's disgusting"

"Good, I just don't want to hurt you Chaer so I'm doing everything just don't hurt you"

"Thank you unnie"

The two embrace.

"I think I need to go home now, its late" Chaeryeong said and stood up.

"You're right, I want my baby's cuddles too" Ryujin said and kissed Lia's cheek

"Yuck baby, you haven't brushed your teeth yet" Lia joked and rubbed her cheek where her girlfriend kissed her.

"You still hate me, you're doing that to me too"

"But my mouth is cleaner than yours"

The two stop bickering when someone clears her throat.

"Unnie.. .. you making me single"

"Then find someone to kiss your cheek too" Ryujin teased and stick her tongue.

"I'm happier to be single" Chaeryeong fired back.