Chapter 11

Third person pov.......

Chaeryeong is home. She immediately took a shower and cooked something to eat for dinner time.

After eating, she entered her room and sat at the study table.

She released her unfinished paperworks, including her and Yeji's project.

When she remembered Yeji, the sins committed by Yeji immediately returned to her brain.

'Why did she do that?'

Instead of thinking about it. she shrugged it off and went back to doing projects.

-------------------------

The brunette woke up early and prepared to go to school.

"Did I forget something?" She asked herself and  roam her eyes to see if she had anything left.

Until her eyes stopped at the project she and Yeji had. She forget to save it last night.

"Can I still take that?"  She took it and put it in her bag and quickly went down and left the house.

In the distance, she sees Lia and Ryujin waiting for her

"Unnie!!" Chaeryeong greeted them and kissed the cheek of her unnies.

"Your so nice today Chaeryeong" Lia said and giggled.

"Of course unnie" Chaeryeong replied and giggled as well.

They walked to their room and sat in their seats.

While Chaeryeong was waiting for the teacher, she took out her book first and put on a glass.

She started reading, not minding the others.

--------------------------------

Yeji pov ......

I had just finished class when I got to the room. The others looked at me with mixed shock.

Unfortunately, I just woke up because I came from someone else's bed.

I had sex with two women to get rid of my annoyance with Lia. But of course, I used protection duhh.

But no matter who else I taste, I still don't lose my temper.

If only she hadn't insulted me to Chaeryeong.

About Chaeryeong .....

She doesn't pay attention to me. She's next to me but we don't seem to know each other.

I wanted to ask her about our project but I chose to keep quiet.

Maybe she's mad at me for what I did to Lia yesterday.

Well, she deserves it. She is too talkative. What should be done to her? Die....

Lunch is over and I don't know what to do. I'm still sitting in my chair here in the room, Chaeryeong is not next to me because she went with Lia and Ryujin to eat.

And she didn't even pay attention to me, she didn't even look at me.

I'm really pissed off, I need her now.

"Psst, hwang Yeji!" I was distracted by someone who called me.

"Chaneul?" I said her name.

She peeked into the room, when she saw that no one was there. She entered immediately and closed the door.