Chapter 06

Third person pov.....

Today is the day of Chaeryeong's clean and green project.

Everything they will use is ready and the participants in the project including Ryujin and Lia are also ready.

"This project is going well I swear" Lia said and giggled next to Chaeryeong.

"I hope too unnie"

They have already started to clean up the clutter that is untidy around the university. Even though Chaeryeong is an officer, she still helps with the cleaning which the some student really enjoys.

Very helpful and very kind if they can describe the brunette.

"Chaeryeong unnie is really kind"

"Yeah, that's why I like her"

"Really? But I like her too"

"Shhh.... I'm first" the two friends argued while watching their crush from afar.

Chaeryeong, on the other hand, has a hard time reaching for a garbage can hanging on a high iron.

"Hey!, I hink you need help "Taehyun approached her and handed her the garbage.

"Thanks Taehyun"

"Welcome, princess" Taehyun replied and winked before leaving.

"So playful" Chaeryeong mumbled and chuckle.

Everyone is busy cleaning, except one.

"I think it's good timing" Yeji whispered While looking at Chaeryeong.

She smirked and walked over to where the brunette was.

Some of student noticed her so they stopped what they were doing. While Chaeryeong is busy cleaning so she doesn't notice the silver gray hair approaching her.

When she was behind of Chaeryeong. Yeji first examined Chaeryeong's body.

She bit her lip so hard and caressed the cheek of the girl ass.

Chaeryeong was surprised by what she felt so she immediately turned around to see who did this to her.

When she saw the silver gray hair, she was immediately nervous and tightened her grip on what she was carrying. A broom.

"Yeji. W-What are you doing?"

"So hardworking huh?" said Yeji and smirked like a demon.

"Can you just leave, you're not helping" Chaeryeong said. She tries to calm herself down.

"What if I don't want to?" Yeji looked at the garbage can just next to her and something entered her mind.

"Please.... Yeji just stay away. I don't want trouble"

Before Chaeryeong turned around, Yeji immediately picked up the garbage can and threw the contents of its garbage at Chaeryeong.

The garbage spewed out, some were on Chaeryeong's body and others were on the floor.

"Looks who looks like trash now" Yeji said and chuckle.

Chaeryeong's smell was foul and pungent.

Little by little, her tears dripped and she barely moved in her place.

While the other students were just staring at her. They can't do anything because Yeji did it. They scared.

"Chaeryeong!!" Lia shouted when she saw her friend in her current situation.