Chapter 13

I think I'm going to upload the Hizzie story I was talking about sometime in the next week. I'll let you guys know when it's out :D

Until then, make sure to check out my other stories, too!

- The Last Petrova: The story of how the last human descendant of Katerina Petrova was taken by the Mikaelsons, and had to spend the next four hundred years living under their rule. When she is finally given the opportunity to kill Klaus for good, she finds that she cannot do so, for she has fallen in love with him.

- Survivor: An Original Vampire created at the hands of Dahlia is awakened after 1000 years of sleep. She wreaks havoc in New Orleans and Mystic Falls. Katherine's soul is brought back to life, and is placed into the body of Cami, just as Klaus confesses his love for her.

Also, I really love reading your comments, so keep commenting :)

Lizzie's pov

The carriage pulls to a stop in front of a tavern, where the driver tells us he has to rest for a couple hours before continuing on.

Nothing much happens that night apart from me finding some random guy to feed on. Josie stays close by, in case something goes wrong- in other words, in case I accidentally end up ripping the guy's head off or something.

But as it turns out, this is all completely unnecessary. Like my mother, I find that the bloodlust is extremely easy for me to control. This comes as a surprise to both me and Josie- because I know that both of us were secretly worried about how my episodes might affect my vampire nature.

We get back on the road the next day, and by midafternoon, we've arrived in front of the eastern border of France. I compel the driver to head straight back towards Bulgaria, after making sure that he never remembers meeting us, of course. 

Soon after, Josie and I enter the bustling town filled with people of all sorts. Merchants and travelers and ambassadors... The list goes on and on, and I end up admitting to myself that this is all pretty cool.

"Hope said that Freya's coffin was in a church somewhere. But there are probably over hundreds of churches in this province alone. How do we know which one's the right one, if we don't have her blood to do a locator spell?" Josie asks me.

I raise an eyebrow and smirk and Josie. She looks confused for a moment, and then- 

"Right. Duh," Josie says, as I bite down on my wrist and offer my blood to her. 

In a concealed area, Josie begins to chant a locator spell to find Freya using my- or rather, Klaus's- blood.

Meanwhile, I manage to find a small glass bottle. I fill it to the brim with more of Klaus's blood, since it has nearly passed out of my system now. Who knows? This could come in handy in the future.

"We're in Alsace right now, a province residing on the eastern borders of France," Josie says to me. "Freya's coffin is in Orleans, which is right below Paris, where Klaus and Hope have already arrived. It should take us maybe half a day for us to get to the church... You said you wanted us to find the church before finding Hope, right?" she asks me. 

I nod. "It's safer to know where the church is instead of trying to find it while on the run," I say.

"Okay, I'll stay here and try to get a more detailed description of the church's location. Go find us another carriage to steal?" Josie looks up at me. I nod. "With pleasure," I say.

I make my way over to the nearest tavern. There are a bunch of horses tied outside, so I'm already expecting a full, bustling crowd when I walk in. But of course, things start to go south immediately.