The Question

Lizzie's pov

We drove home in quite but also asking Eli some questions.

"What's your sisters name?" I asked as I didn't know what it was.

"It's Ariana" he said holding her sisters hands.

"That's a pretty name, and yours is too" I said smiling at them.

"Thanks"

"We're here" Robbie said as he got out of the car and went to open the door for Eli.

"I'll be there in a sec" I said as they boys walked inside the house leaving me alone with the sleeping Ariana. "This shouldn't be to hard right?" I told myself as I opened the door of her side and gently unbuckled her seatbelt and lifted her up.

I walked in the house and saw that Robbie was showing Eli the house and I went upstairs to set Ariana down in one of the guest rooms.

"No don't leave me" the girl said as I tried to set her down but she tightened her gripped around my neck.

"Okay I won't" I rubbed her back and went back downstairs. "Hey Eli, are you hungry?" I asked him since it was almost lunch time.

"No really" he said sitting down next to Robbie. "We don't usually eat so I'm used to it"

"What?! You have ti eat something" Robbie said getting up from the couch. "I'll make you whatever you like" he walked to the kitchen and Eli followed.

"Can we have some mac and cheese please?" He asked politely and Robbie nodded and got to work.

"Why did you chose mac and cheese?" I asked him as I got to the kitchen and sat down at the table still holding Ariana.

"Because it's Ari's favourite" he came to me and gave a small kiss on her cheek.

"You really look after her" i smiled.

"Yeah... she's the only family I have left and she is my annoying twin" I laughed.

"She shouldn't be that bad"

"Oh trust me. When she actually knows you, she will be pulling pranks just like she's doing right now" He laughed at Ariana which apparently wasn't asleep this whole time.

"You weren't sleeping?" I asked her and she sat up on me.

"Of course not" she laughed which was the most beautiful laugh I've heard in my entire life.

"Diner is ready" Robbie said grabbing bowls and stuff.

"Thank you for the diner" Ariana got off of me and sat down in her own chair but still beside me.

"Your welcome trouble" Robbie said pouring some milk in a cup for her.

"Why did you call me that? Trouble?" She asked.

"Did you not just hear what your brother just said" Robbie said sitting down and laughing.

We sat down and talked about random stuff. Now it was time for the big question.

"Hey kids?" I put my cutlery down and they faced me.

"Are we In trouble?" Elijah asked looking stressed.

"No your not but we have a question for you guys" I reassured him which made him calm down.

"We were wondering if it would be okay if we adopted you guys" Robbie asked.

"Only if i can stay with my twin" Ariana said.

"Yes of course. We would never separate you two even though you guys can cause some trouble" I laughed.

"Hey! We're not that bad" Ariana defended herself and her brother.

"Yes we would love you too" Elijah spoke up which made me cry. "I'm sorry, don't cry" Elijah said.

"Eli what did you do?" Ariana got up and checked up on me. "Are you o-" she got cut off by me hugging her to death.

"Thank you" i whispered.

"Hey I'm feeling left out" Elijah said coming to hug me too.

"Me too" Robbie got up and hugged me from behind.

"I love you guys" I said still crying. Ariana whipped my tears away.

"Those better be happy tears" she said hugging me again.

"Trust me, they are" Robbie spoke for me. "Okay let's finish eating" they all sat back down and we started talking about all the pranks Ariana did on people. And I'm hopping we wouldn't be doing those to us but if she did, it wouldn't matter. We still loved her. Yes I know this is quick but still.