Social Media

Ariana's pov

"Are we in trouble?" I asked nervously.

"Of course not, it was bound to happen" mom said getting up from the couch making a phone call to i don't know who.

"Now what?" Eli asked.

"Wait till what your mom is going to do" aunt Scarlett said and Eli and I looked at each other worried.

"Oh no" Eli and I said at the same time.

~time skip~

"Holy shit your famous!" Emerson said as I walked to school with her.

"Shut up" i whispered to her as I looked around to make sure no one heard her. My phone kept vibrating. "Ugh my Instagram is blowing up and it's annoying" I complained to her as I looked at my phone.

"Holy crap!" She snatched my phone out of my hand. "You we're at 807 followers and now your at 79k" i rolled my eyes at her excitement. "Oh look your parents and Scarlett is following you" she said handing me back my phone. (Let's pretend that they have Instagram)

"I guess I have to accept" I said accepting everyone that I knew. Which meant the avengers family and them. "Ugh I guess I'll have to follow you" i joked and I searched her name up and followed her.

"Wow I didn't know you would actually follow me back since I've been asking you for so long" Emerson accepted my follow request.

I was scrolling on my camera roll to find a picture so that I can post. That will be my first post ever.

"Should I post this one?" I asked Emerson and she nodded her head.

"That day was so fun. You almost crack your head" Em laughed.

"Haha so funny" I said sarcastically.

I family posted the photo, making sure to tag Em in it, and I already have a bunch of likes.

(The photo Ariana posted

(The photo Ariana posted. Ariana closer to the back as Emerson and the front)

"Hurry up we're going to be late" Emerson dragged me to school.

Elijah's pov
I was walking with mr friend to school since Ariana ditched me to walk with Emerson. I noticed that my phone kept vibrating so I took it out and found that a bunch of people were now following me.

I accepted Emerson's and Ariana's request then mom and dads and also the avengers family.

After that, I turned my phone off since I knew it was going to be a distraction.

I finally made it to school and my friend and I went our separate ways to different classes.

Lizzie's pov
After the kids left for school, Ellen texted me asking what day she wants us to come on her show. I told her friday will be fine since the kids don't have school that day and Robbie and I aren't doing anything.

"This is going to interesting" Robbie said reading over the things I wrote for ideas to tell the world about Ariana and Elijah.

"Tell me about it" I said sitting down on him and reading the paper with him.

This could go either good or bad. I guess we'll have to find out.

Hehe sorry this is short I'm just out of ideas.