Skateboards

Hi guys I'm back haha sorry not really tho. I'm just kidding. I was really busy with school and sports so I will try and post once a week at least maybe two if your lucky. Haha anyways. Let's get this chapter started.

Ariana's pov

"No no no no" I said looking threw my suitcase. "Shit" I closed it with so much force, my parents probably heard it from their room.

"What's wrong?" Emerson asked me sitting down next to my suitcase while Eli is playing some video games on his Nintendo Switch.

"I forgot my fricken charger" I replied and pulled out my phone to see the battery percentage. "And it's at fricken 2%" i rolled my eyes and sat down next to Emerson.

"You know there's stores here in Boston" Emerson said laughing.

"No shit Sherlock" I walked to Mary-Kate and Ashley's room to see if they would have that I can use for now. "Hey twins, do you guys have a charger I could borrow"

"Yeah here" Ashley said giving hers. "Make sure you kids are ready for supper" MK said before I left.

"Okie" I waved at them and walked back to my room. I share it with Emerson and Eli. "Guys we have to be ready by 6:30 for supper" i told them and they nodded.

I sat down next to, Emerson who was still on the bed, and started talking to her. Then we heard a knock and we all said 'come in'.

"Hey guys. Ariana, I wanted to make sure that you brought fancy clothes not just sweats and hoodies" mom said and I low key got offended. Nah I'm kidding. I only wear sweats and hoodies.

"Ummm" I nervously laughed.

"She brought like 5 hoodies, that includes on of mine, and maybe like 10 pair of sweats" Eli said still playing his game.

"No I didn't!" Mom looked at me like she didn't believe me. "I brought 4 pair of sweats"

"Do you girls want to go shopping with me then" mom said and I looked over at Emerson and she nodded.

"Okay" we got up and followed her out.

"Hey what about me?" Eli followed us.

"You want to come?" I asked him shocked. He hates shopping.

"Dad said I need new jeans since mine are apparently too small"

"Okay then" mom said and we laughed. She stopped by her room first to get her purse and tell dad where we're going. "My sisters went to finish some of their designs that means we will meet up with them later and Scarlett and Chris will be coming to supper too"

"Don't they have a movie to film?" Eli said getting in the car. He sat in the front so that I could sit in the back with Emerson.

"Yeah but humans also have to eat" Emerson said and we laughed.

"Ugh stop bullying me" he said crossing his arms.

"You're just an easy target" I told him.

"Okay let's be nice" mom said driving off to the mall.

~time skip cause I'm a bad bitch~

Emerson and I got a new outfit for tonight and so did Eli. Mom already had something so she just got a necklace which looks really nice.

I did notice this nice looking skateboard in the corner of a store that we were currently in. It was like a skater shop with like hoodies and stuff like that.

"Em look how nice this looks" I said carefully picking it up.

"Damn oh look at this one" she said picking up the one next to it. She flipped it over to look at the price. "And it's only 200$" she laughed and put it back down.