The Joke

This is all of Emerson's pov except the beginning lmao. Just to change things up a bit. Oh and there's a bit is Smutt but it's not THAT big of a deal lmao.

Robbie's pov

It was the next day and Lizzie and I decided to go to the doctor for a quick check up. Well after she finished throwing up. I really do feel bad for her and I can see the pain she's going threw.

If only I could take away all her pain, I would. But I can't. "Okay let's go" Lizzie said grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs to the lobby.

Oh don't worry, we told the kids where we were going and if there's anything that they needed, Mary-Kate and Ashley are just next building down for an interview or something but they could always call us.

Emerson's pov

After Robbie and Lizzie left, we decided to watch a movie because why not. I also texted my parents that I'm not dead and that I'm okay since they wouldn't stop asking me. Even my brother asked if I was dead.

Anyways so we decided on Brave since it was on the twins favourite movie. I mean I also like it just not as much as they do.

"I want to be like her she's so cool" Ariana says to us. She's sitting in front of me but I'm still holding her.

(Like this)

(Like this)

"So your saying you want to me lie uncle Jeremy" Eli asked her and she nodded her head.

"Have you ever done archery?" I asked her and she turns around and faces me.

"No" she looks down and I lift her chin up with my index finger.

"I can teach you" I told her and her eyes lit up. Yes, I do archery ever since I was a little girl.

"Yes!" She jumps up a little making her grind on my for a bit. "Thank you" she hugs me and quickly kissed the corner of my mouth.

"You missed" I tell her and she laughs then kissed me on the lips this time.

"Eww I'm making popcorn" Eli gets up. "Want any?" He asks us and Ariana immediately says...

"Yes!!" He laughs and walked to the kitchen we had in the room and started making popcorn.

"Don't forget your parents ordered some pizza!" I shout to him.

"Oh yeah I won't make much then" he says making the popcorn.

15 minutes later...

Elijah gets a text saying that the pizza is here. "I'll get the pizza" he said standing up and putting his shoes on. "It's justo downstairs in the lobby so it will take a while" he opens the door and looks back towards us. "Don't do anything nasty. Please" he sighed then closes the door.

"He's annoying" Ariana says as we continue to watch the movie but I can see that she's moving a lot in my lap making it hard to contain myself.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked her as she keeps moving around.