8 Years Later

Ariana's pov

Today was February the 16th. Guess who's birthday it is today!!!!

Today was Lizzie's birthday and we got everything planned out.

"Shhh be quite" i whispered to Eli who was making a lot of noise. "We don't want to wake her up" I was carrying a tray with some pancakes and fruits. Eli was holding some juice while Robbie was holding her birthday card.

"Ouch watch it" Eli said as I accidentally stepped on his foot.

"Sorry" i whispered. "Okay you guys ready?" I turned around and Robbie nodded.

We all walked in her room and started to sing 'happy birthday'.

"Ahhh" Lizzie woke up and almost fell off the bed.

"Happy birthday" we all yelled again.

"Thanks guys" she said as we walked over her. I set the tray down on the nightstand and climbed in bed next to her.

"Here's your juice" Eli gave it to her and she thanked him.

"And here's your birthday card" Robbie said kissing her.

"Ugh kids are present" i closed my eyes and Eli laughed at me. I threw a pillow at him and he fell on the ground. "That's what you get for laughing at me" he got up slowly.

"Thank you guys so much for this" Lizzie said kissing us both on the head.

"Don't forget that today we have a game" i snatched one of her fruits.

"How can I forget?" She pointed to the wall with a bunch of post it notes saying that we have a game today.

"Heheh" Eli laughed.

We stayed in the room and talked about school and stuff.

"What time is Emerson picking you up?" Robbie asked me as he took the empty tray.

"Um" I looked at the time on my phone. "Oh shit" I got out of bed and ran to my room.

"Watch your language" lizzie shouted which made me laugh.

Elijah's pov

"She's picking us up soon. In like 15 minutes" I told Lizzie.

"Well then go and get ready" she ushered me out the room so that I can get ready.

I went to my room and got ready for school. I grabbed some light blue jeans with a white t-shirt and put that one. I then went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and all that stuff. After I was done in the bathroom, I went back to the main room and grabbed my basketball bag and my ball. My shoes were already in the bag and my clothes.

"Okay five more minutes" I told myself and I made my way to Ari's room. "Ari, hurry up. Em is going to be here in five minutes" I knocked on her door repeatedly.

"I can't find my shoes" she opened her door all dressed, hair in a messy bun. She was wearing black ripped jeans with a white shirt. A plaid cardigan around her waist.

"I got them" Robbie came up the stairs with her shoes on his hands.

"Thanks" she took them from him and placed it in the bag.

"You kids have everything?" Lizzie asked us as we made our way downstairs.

"I think so" Ariana said.

"Do you have a water bottle?" Robbie  asked us both.

"Yup" we both said.

"Shoes?" Lizzie asked.