Haunted House

Ariana's pov

After mom and dad left, we were left alone with MK and Ash. "So what do you kids want to do?" MK asks us and I look at Em then Eli and we all smirk. Ash looks scared due to our reaction. "Please be something good" Ash begs us and we laugh.

"So there's this haunted house we want to go too..." I started and they look confused. "And it's close by and it's supposed to be the scariest one yet" Eli says and the twins look scared. They don't like things like this.

"Can we go?" I ask them. "I don't know..." Ash says looking at MK. "Please!" I beg them. "If you don't go then we'll go by ourselves and if we get kidnapped then we're telling our kidnapper where you live" Eli says making them freeze.

"Fine when does it open?" Mk asks and we smile. "It's open right now. Closes at like 11 pm or something" Emerson said and we nod. "Okay let's go then" Ash sighs and gets her car keys and we run out the house laughing.

"They're going to shit their pants" Eli laughs buckling himself up. "They will probably die on the spot" after Em said that we all burst out laughing. "Why are you guys laughing?" Ash gets in the car. "No reason" I tell them trying my best not to start laughing again.

Ash starts driving when MK plays music on. We sing along then soon arrive at the place. We hop out of the car and go inside. "Welcome guys!" Someone says at the front desk. We walk up to him then a zombie pops out behind him scaring us.

"Jesus!" MK said behind us and I turn around and see her holding on to her chest. This should be fun. "That was only stage one" I tell her and she sighs. MK comes up to the counter to pay but they let us in for free since the guys loves us. Well mostly the twins.

We thank them and we walk in. It was all dark and spooky. "Beware, the death zone" we hear someone say behind us and we all turn around to see someone looking like Annabelle. Fuck I hated that. I hate dolls and shit like that.

"What are you guys waiting for? Go inside" the 'doll' says and we walk in further. Nothing really happens until we saw something run past us. That made us all jump and I held onto Em's hand.

"It's okay" she whispers to me and I nod my head. "You chicken" Eli says walking past us laughing then he yells out of nowhere because someone touched him. That, I had to laugh at. "What was that!?" He looks around but doesn't see anything.

I look back to see the twins literally holding on to each tiger for dear life. It was funny to watch. Anyways, we walk in a room with clowns everywhere. They were just standing there. "Are we supposed to wake them up or sun?" Em asks and I shrug.

I make sure that I'm close to Em and far away from the clowns. Eli is just loving this. He's taping every single clowns nose. "Boop. Boop" he says continuing. There was only two more clowns left so Eli booped the second last one and it jumped at him and he yelled like he just got stabbed.

"Holy fuck!" He shouts and the clown runs away laughing. "Ahh!" I hear MK and Ash yell from behind us and I turn around and see a creepy looking zombie thing behind them"run bitch, run!" Ash says literally to anyone who was listening.

"Who are you calling a bitch?" MK asks running and we follow them. "You idiot" she says as we enter a room with an old bed and someone laying on it. It doesn't move so we walk closer to the bed.

"Something just touched me under the bed!" Emerson shouts as she kicks her feet away. Then the person who was laying on the bed, did this back walkover and starts crawling towards us.

"Oh my god I hate this!" Ash shouts as we run out of the room and out of the house. We all catch our breaths thanking god that this was over. "Who's stupid idea was this?" I ask them and they all look at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you being serious right now!?" Em says and I let go of her hand because mine was getting sweaty. "No?" I didn't know what else to say. "That shit was scary" I hear a familiar voice and I look to see Emma Chamberlain with James Charles and Grayson and Ethan Dolan.

"Never doing that again" Grayson said then he looks over at me and waves. "Guys it's Ari!" He shouts and they all turn around and walk towards us. Oh did I forget to tell you that Eli and I did some youtube videos with them? Well now you know.

"How are you doing?" Emma asks hugging me then everyone else around me. "I'm good how are you?" I ask her back and she smiles. "I'm scared and hot. I'm never doing that again" she says and I laugh. "Ohh is this Emerson?" She asks and I turn to look at Em who was blushing.

"Yup!" I take her hand and pull her towards me. "Hi" she says. "Nice to finally meet you. Ari wouldn't shut up about you" Emma said making me about to smack her. "So Eli, how's that new trick going?" Ethan ask Eli. "Actually pretty good" he said and I smile.

"I'll show you one day" Eli says and they agree. "Oh these are met aunts. You probably already know who they are" I poke MK and Ash's arm to get their attention since they were talking to Grayson and James.

"Yeah I love you guys in Full House" Emma says and we laugh. "Thank you" they both say and we talk for a bit until they had to leave to edit the video they filmed. "See you soon Olsen's" James said and we waved goodbye at them.

"Okay that wasn't that bad" MK said as we get in the car and drive off.

Suggestions