Skatepark

Ariana's pov

"Ahh god I missed you" I laid on my bed at home. Oh yeah we are back home now. I got up to put clothes away and the dirty ones in my hamper.

I put my new skateboard up against the wall by my tv. After I finished, I laid down on my bed. Bored.

Then it hit me, let's go to the skatepark. I got up and got dressed in something more comfortable. I put on a cute yellow tank top with some grey sweats.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

"Okay let's go!" I grab my skateboard and run down the stairs. I grab my phone and call Em to see if she wanted to come.

I immediately got a reply saying that she will be at my house in 10 minutes. So I placed my skateboard on the floor and stood up on it. I started ridding it around cause there's some space.

I was about to turn a corner when dad stopped me from behind. "What do you think your doing?" He lifted me up and placed me down. I flicked my skateboard from the ground so that it's in my hands now.

"Um nothing?" He gives me this look and we hear the front door open.

"Ari hurry up!" I hear Em yell.

"I'm standing right here, why the yelling?" I was literally five feet away from her.

"Because it's more fun" she winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Where are you two going?" Dad asks us.

"Skatepark down the street" I tell him and put my shoes on and head out to the park.

Em and I walked down the street to the skatepark. It was really big and the good thing was is that there wasn't many people there.

(The skatepark from high up in the sky lmao)

"Where too first?" I face Em and she looks around then points to one section so we walk to it.

Time skip I don't want to explain all the cool tricks and stuff cause I don't anything about them...

We decided to head back home since it was getting late. But first, we needed to get ice cream. "What do you want?" Em asks me.

"Um whatever you're having" I tell her and she orders out ice cream.

The worker there gave us our cones and we walked back while eating our ice cream. We we're almost home when I get a phone call from mom. "Hold up moms calling me" I stop and set my board down and sit on it. Em does the same thing.

"What's up?" I answered and I can hear Eli crying I'm the back. "What's wrong with Eli?"

"He hurt his ankle while jumping off the trampoline so we're going to the hospital" mom says and I roll my eyes.

"Of course he would do that" Em laughs a little and I smack my hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"Are you still at the park?" Mom asks then I hear her tell Eli to put the ice pack on his foot.

"Eh no we're on the way back"

"Okay do you want us to pick you guys up on the way or do you want to stay home and Scar can come with Rose to watch you or you can go to her house" mom rambles and I had to think about it.

"I'll go to aunties house" I tell her. It's not that far anyways. Like a block or two? And I also have clothes at her house.

"Okay I'll pick you up as soon as I can" she says and I can hear dad hushing Eli. "Is Emerson with you?" I look at Em.

"Yeah?" I'm confused.

"Let me talk to her" she says and I slowly pass the phone to her. Em stands up and walks away a bit.

I sit there trying to hear what they are saying but it's no use. I then hear some barking then a dog jumping on me. I look and see it's Dodger! "Hey buddy" i pet him and I look up to see a Chris walking to us. "Hey uncle Chris" I stand up and hug him.

"Why are you out here?"

"Em and I were at the skatepark and we were heading back but I need to go to auntie Scarlett's house cause Eli hurt himself so mom and dad have to take him to the hospital" I tell him and he nods his head.

"Here you go" Em hands me back my phone.

"What did you talk about?" I questioned her.

"Nothing important" she smiles. "Oh hey Chris"

"Hey" I stand up. "Well we should get going" I tell him and we start walking away.

"Um want me to come with you kids?" He starts to walk beside us. "I'm going there anyways"

I stop and smirk at him. "To see your girlfriend" I wiggle my eyebrows and he rolls his eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend" he walks away with Dodger behind him.

"Yet" we catch up to him and soon enough, Em goes her own way since she has to go and eat.

5 minutes later...

We knock on the door and it opens to reveal little Rosebud with some juice in her hand. "What?" She asks.

Child chill. Your what? 6 or 7. Cool your tits. "May we come in?" I ask her. I can tell that her little brain is working hard thinking if she should let us in but then she sees Dodger.

"Dodger!" She runs to him and hugs him.

"Rose let them in would you?" I hear Scars voice threw the house and we walk in. Achieve shuts the door behind him.

"So where's your mother?" Chris asks and Scarlett walks in right after he said that.

"Right here you weirdo" she hugs him and I stand there waiting for my hug.

But I don't get one. "Um where's my hug?" I ask her and she just laughs. "Did you really forget about me because Chris is here?" I wiggle my eyebrows at them.

"Would you stop it!" She throws a towel at my face. "Just because of that I won't hug you" she says walking away.

I immediately take my shoes off and run after her. I wrap my arms around her from the back and she tries to take them off her but I'm just too strong. "Ugh fine" she turns around and hugs me properly.

"Now was that so hard?" I tell her as she pulls back and glares at me.

"Yes. Yes it was" she walks away again off to the kitchen.

I'm standing there with Chris beside me. "Go make a move stupid" i shove him towards the kitchen.

"Yeah stupid" Rose copies me.

"Rose Dorothy Dauriac!" We hear Scar shout.

"Ariana was the one who said it first" she whined.

"Don't say what she says. She's stupid" I hear her say and I roll my eyes. Ouch I'm not that stupid. Thank you very much.

"Mommy you said stupid so then that means that I can!" Rose just finessed her own mother. Damn she has skills.

I taught her well.

I know I can't see this right now but I know Scar is rolling her eyes and thinking of going all Black Widow mode on me.

Oh well.

It was worth it.

Suggestions!!