Prank Gone Wrong

Elijah's pov

Ari and I played some 1v1 for a bit then we took a break. "You know she deserves that" I told her as we sat down.

"Eli" she said and I looked over and she looked stress. Not even stress, she was panicking.

"Ari breath" I told her but it was getting worst. I could tell it was hard for her to breath. I tried to help her, but it wasn't working. I wanted to get someone but I also didn't want to leave her.

"I-I can't" that's the last thing I heard from Ari before she passed out. I caught her before she could hit the ground.

"Ariana?" I shook her but she wasn't responding. "Ari?" I felt her pulse. She was still alive.

I sat there frozen for a good then seconds until I heard someone walk behind me. "Eli?" I turned around with tears in my eyes.

Robbie's pov

"Dad?" He said and i quickly ran up to him and sat down. "S-she passed out" Eli said while crying.

"Okay, how long was she like this?"

"I don't know, like 30 seconds"

"Okay go get some water" I told him and he whipped his tears away and walked inside the house. "Wake up Ariana" after a while, she opened her eyes.

"Dad?" She said with a raspy voice.

"Yes I'm here" I hugged her gently.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" I heard Lizzie yell while running over.

"I-" I was about to talk but Ariana cut me off.

"I just fell" she lied. I gave her a look and she just ignored it.

"No you didn't" Eli came with the water.

"Yes I did" Ari hissed at him.

"We will talk later young lady" Lizzie said and we all went back inside ready to eat.

After lunch, Lizzie's sisters went home to leave us be for a while and to deal with what happened.

Ariana's pov

After the twins left, I knew what was going to happen. "Can we talk to you guys for a sec?" Mom said walking to the living room.

"Do you think it's our fault?" I whispered to Eli.

"Why would it be?" He whispered back.

"Guys, she's not mad at you guys" dad walked by us laughing.

"She will be later" i smirked and Eli rolled his eyes because he knew what was going to happen.

"Soooooo?" Eli said sitting down on the floor in his stomach and Sage jumped on his back.

"I want to ask you kids if you still feel safe here" mom said looking worried.

"Of course we do" I replied trying to assure her that we're fine.

"Even after what happened today?" Dad said showing Sage some new tricks.

"Yeah..." Eli sat up.

"We will be fine just don't send us back there" I said going to sit down between mom and dad and Eli did the same.

"We never will send you back" mom hugged me. "You're kinda stuck with us with your whole life" I laughed. I guess it was true.

"Okay enough of this" I got up and sit on the ground. "Could you get me some water while I tell Eli a super secret about his crush?" I asked either mom or dad. Which ever would get up and do it. Mom did.

"Be right back" she said walking out.

"Okay here's the thing" I whispered. "I got some fake roaches and I'm going to place them by mom when she sits back down" I took them out of my pocket and got up placing them down.

"Mom's going to kill you" Eli hissed at me.

"Might want to start doing chores now" dad said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who's side are you on?" I sat back down and talked about whatever until mom came back with my water.

"Here ya go" she gave me the water and I dranked it while waiting for her to realize.

"Film this" i whispered to Eli and he took his phone out and record what was happening secretly. Mom sat down not really noticing anything. 

"So what would you guys like to do t-" and here it is. What I've been waiting for. "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" Mom yelled getting back up and running out of the room.

"Hahahahahah priceless" I laughed about to die. "Send that to the group chat" I told Eli and he did it.

In the group chat, there was aunt scarlett, uncle Chris then the other avengers and moms sisters.

"You know how much she hates those" dad said laughing.

"Yeah your dead" Eli said picking up a toy and threw it in the room and Sage ran to it.

We sat there waiting for mom to come back but she never did. "What's taking her so long?" I asked getting up to see what was going on.

I walked in the kitchen and I could hear her crying. Oh shit. "Mom?" I walked up to her and stood there beside her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it" I hugged her and she hugged me back. "I'm really sorry"

"It's not that" she told me still crying.

"What is it then?"

"It's Scarlett..." she said still crying.