Ariana + Emerson?

This chapter will be short soooo and we have a couple of chapters left until it's done hehehehehe

Ariana's pov
We finished the photo shoot and the twins posted the pictures on their website and let me tell you, people are already buying their clothes.

Eli, Em and I walked back to find mom and dad. I found them and mom looked a bit sad. "You okay?" I asked her.

"I missed your photo shoot" I looked over at dad and she mouthed that she was sleeping.

"Oh well your in luck, we are just taking a break" she smiled at me. "Right Ash?!" I shouted.

"Erm right!" She shouted back. I don't think she knows what I was talking about.

"Well we have a 10 minute break then we will start again" Em told them and we walked away.

"We already finished" Eli hissed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and let's make mom happy again" I walked towards the twins. "Sooo mom misses the photo shoot sooo can we do it again" she twins looked excited.

"Of course follow me" they dragged us back and got us all ready.

Robbie's pov
It's been 10 minutes so Lizzie and I walked towards the photo shoot area and saw Mk telling the girls to hold hands to show off the bracelets.

"Aww that's so cute" Lizzie squealed. "I ship them"

"Me too" Ashley came out of nowhere kinda scaring me. "Come on" she told us and we followed her closer as she showed us the bracelets that they placed on my kids.

"Hey dad can you help me?" I heard Eli talk to me and I turned around to help him to tie his tie.

"Okay now listen closely" I told him as I showed him how to do it.

Lizzie's pov
Omg the girls looks so cute together! I would totally accept if they started dating. Anyways, MK helped them place their hands perfectly and snapped some photos.

After that one, the twins set up a little scene where the girls will be sitting at the table where it will show a bit of the outfit and jewelry that they are wearing.

"Ready?" I heard Ash say and the girls walked out in something else. It was nice. Anyways they set them up and I noticed that MK took out some champagne glasses.

"MK! They are 15!" I shouted.

"It's just water" she shrugged it off and I heard Ariana and Emerson laughed.

They started taking the pictures and here's the results.

Now that was done, my sisters sent them to change into one more outfit and they are dresses

10 minutes later...
"Okay that's a wrap!" Ashley shouted as they girls were still on the stairs with their dresses on.

Emerson's pov

Emerson's pov

We all changed into our clothes that we had on before and I had an idea. "Wanna take a picture outside for insta?" I asked Ari and she agreed.

"Hey Eli can you take a picture of us?" I asked him and he nodded. We both walked outside at the front and there was a cute little diner close by. Oh and we told Lizzie and them where we would be so we're okay.

Anyways, we ordered some food and ate that, they we decided to take the pictures. "Okay smile ladies" Eli said holding up my phone and taking pictures.

"So how are the results?" I asked him and he hands me my phone back. "Wow nice. Thank you" I thanked him.

"No problem" I showed Ari the picture.

"Wow send me that" she leaned a bit too close that normal people would but I didn't mind

"Wow send me that" she leaned a bit too close that normal people would but I didn't mind. It's cute.

"Your blushing" Eli teased me and I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not" I looked over at Ari and she had her head resting on her hand staring at me.

"Yes you are cutie" she told me and I bet I blushed even more.

I set my phone down on the table and stared at her. "I'm not a cutie now stop" I playfully punched her.

"No i won't. Cutie" she laughed and I frowned. "Don't be sad" she told me and the next thing I know...

Lmao cliffhanger sorryyyy not tho heheh

What do you think happened?