Episode 6 : Dance monster

Today was another bright morning, I woke up and went to the balcony. Namjoon hyung was already there.

"Oh hey, umm- I you- can you come with me. "

"Yeah sure. "

°°°°°

"So, I assumed you wouldn't know dance but you need to know the basics for dynamite."

"You would teach me? "

"Yeah, I mean I am not dance monster, I am rap monster but I guess I know enough to teach you the basics. "

[Sorry I had to add it]

°°°°°°

"No, not like that. Yeah, don't change your shoulder posture. "

"You're doing great. "

"No no, your face should be facing left. Torso forward, one palm on another. Yeah like this, now slowly take your left palm to you right. "

"One and two and three. "

"Wow, you're doing amazing for beginner. "

"Yeah, yeah just like that but try to tilt your head a little to you palm. "

"Just a minute more at this one and you're good to go with this. "

"You're doing fabulous, keep doing it. "

It was unsure whether he actually liked my skills or was he just complementing to motivate me but it's worked like magic upon me.

Every dance move that was tough, from their past songs, he helped me do it.

"I think that's enough for today, I'll teach you a few day but after that, you have to practice alone at the days we don't practice since you have to reach our pace but I'll as much as I can to help you."

"Thank so much hyung."

- Change of POV -

Jungkook, or the person occupying Jungkook's body fell on the floor.

"Wha- what happened? Are you okay? " Namjoon asked in panic.

"I- my legs feel so sore, I can't move my knees. The- did I lost my- his legs? " Almost as if Myasha was crying

"No, don't be so scared. This happens when you dance too much for the first time. " Namjoon says as if he was rather consolung himself than her.

Namjoon carried her, putting a hand under her knees and other on her back, carrying up in bridal style.

"Just hold onto me tight. " Namjoon muttered out of breath probably for carrying so much weight all at once.

From his room to Jungkook's room, making her lay on the bed.

"I'll bring you some painkillers. " And there he ran again.

He came back with a glass of milk and a painkiller, milk?

"Milk will help you to sleep fast and to help the med dissolve fast. " Big brain energy

Instead of just handing, he brought the pill close to her mouth and gestured to do and 'A' with her mouth which she did and he fed the med.

She drank the milk by herself.

He was just doing the curatains of the room when he realized she can't do them today, he could hear her wince in pain and trying not to make a sound.

He couldn't help himself, he ran and sat to where he legs were. He took her legs and slid them over his to get a better access. He started to massage the sole of her feets, knowing this is the place to hurt the most.

"Please don't do that, you don't need to- "

"Trust me, I need to. " He cut her off

And then both were asleep with positions unchanged.

At the morning there could be heard a crack when Namjoon moved his neck. Probably not the best position to sleep but at least she could sleep to, even if both slept in pain at least they could share the pain.

[This chapter is an extra, added 1.5 years after the actual book was completed to add some romance and spice to it so it may appear outcasted to the story]