chapter 4 : dream

[Next morning]

{ Mysha's point vew continued }

I had a really weird dream
and just as I woke and opened my eyes .Then my eyes were widened when I realized it was again Jungkooks room and I am again in his body.

Heck  !!! Is life kidding  me I was supposed to be me again

Heck  !!! Is life kidding  me I was supposed to be me again . Like in Secret Garden drama Looks like my last hope died

I had a dream last night, more of a nightmare . In my dream I saw a girl who was seemed to think idols are popular people don't work hard for it, bacuse they have everything for their appearances.

And there was a boy maybe he was an idol who seemed to think that life of a commoner is easy and they both switched places. I mean souls

Don't know why but I think the girl was me and the boy was Jungkook , is that why we switched ?

I washed my face and came out of the room .  Rm was in the balcony with his airpods on maybe he was listening something like yesterday but as soon as I stepped in he looked behind .
Freeing one of his ears he looked at me with a concerned gaze and I gave him a disappointed reaction.

"Jungkook-ah how are you feeling today?" He started but paused "Do you remember anything from yesterday?" He asked, expecting me to be Jungkook I suppose.

" Namjoon I told I am not Jungkook and don't know where he is" I sighed.

"Oh sorry" He said, him apologizing so much makes me feel guilty of not being able to make him prove right.

He put earphone  back in his ears.

As I went in I was stinking and so was my breath. Luckily I talked with him from a huge distance

So I got in junkookies room brushed. Shouldn't I feel weird cus it's someone else's toothbrush that I am using, well.... It isn't my body either but that doesn't seem bother me as much so.....

I showered while trying to avoid looking at the body that wasn't mine but I was in, even if the body was occupied by me I still shouldn't violate Jungkook's privacy because I dont think he would like to know it.

I wore clothes from his huge closet.
I was shocked to see more than half of his t-shirts were plain white .

I wore Sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Cus this was all I could think if boys wearing as I seen in dramas, I have zero clue to what a boy his age would wear at home.

 I looked at the mirror, I liked so pretty but something itched in my heart. Maybe the feeling that I wasn't me.

Having a billions of pimples on my face , my dark skin tone. I was never cute in my opinion.
I really use to get jealous of the other girls in my school for them being pretty and tall . Yeah I was pretty short.