Chapter 17 : Believe Me

" Please say something dear . " My mom cried.

"Why am I in a hospital? " I ask dumbfounded.

"Don't you remember anything? "They look the same confused like me .

My eyeballs catched the Callender hanging on the wall. It's been 2 day since I went for the Finalizing of Dynamite.

Then it was not a dream. I looked at Mon . She is trying to tell something with her eyes. She is giving me an indication. She gave me the indication that she used to give me when we had to hide something from anyone.

"What day is it today? why am I here? " I asked again.

Mon smirked
But why

"Don't you remember anything? What's the last thing you remember , honey?" Asked mum.

Damn how am I gonna answer If I say I was in bts? She'd probably think I am a lunatic.

Let's just act I lost my memories.
Not all. Just a part.

Here goes nothing

"I came back from college
and I was drinking tea in the balcony." I said making such an Innocent face that even Satan would fell for

"Don't you remember you were possessed ???" She asked.

"Mom are you insane? Why'd I be possessed." I said laughing.

"You were possessed by some Korean male spirit. What's the name again Jhongguk." Mom said with horror in her eyes.

"She was suffering from insanity, she wasn't possessed. She had multiple personality disorder. Stop talking like crazy people." Dad said to mom.

So basically mom thinks I was possessed by Jungkook and dad thinks I had gone made or something.

Wait .
That explains half of my equations. So the person I saw in Mon's insta pic was Jungkook in my body

As expected, we both did switch. Now time to show all my kdrama fandom.

What I learned I all these years of watching so many dramas. Time to do some drama , I have to show all my acting skills

"But I don't remember anything. I don't understand what y'all trying to say . What day is it? " I asked with puppy eyes.

"It's 5th July honey. " Mom said.

"I can't believe. Where did 6 month of my life disappeared. " I said faking a shooketh face

[ 2 hours later ]

After 2 hours of my Oskar worthy acting my parents finnaly went home.
Leaving me and Mon in the hospital room , I left a huge breath.

"Why we're you laughing. I know that you know Now tell me what you know.
After that I'mma tell you what I know" I think she knows more than I know

"First tell me everything. You can't fool me." She says pointing her finger like a knife.

"I know I can't fool someone who is already a fool. If I tell you anything
I know you won't believe." I said.

" And If I do? " She said ignoring the fool part.

"Okay Imma start my nonsense now but first close the window and the door."

She clossed the windows and the door , she looked really curious and excited

"Six months ago I woke up in an unfimiliar place, I looked at myself
And soon I found out the body wasn't mine either. I somehow woke up in Jungkooks body.+ I said.

"Did the other members knew that you were not Jk? "Mon looked like a child listening story from her grandma. So interested.

"Not at the very first day. The first day RM suspected me and I told him and then Tae and Jin got to know by eavesdropping. After Jin everyone else knew cus your bf couldn't zip his mouth."

" Did they believe? " She asked.

Wow she gave so much attention in my story, if she gave this much attention to maths she'd probably be a topper.

"Do you ? Do you believe me? " I asked.

"Do I have an option? "She said with a dramatic sigh , I know even if the world doesn't believe me she the only person who will.

"I started living as Jungkook and suddenly yesterday or if I am right then 2 days ago it started raining
and the car was parked in the other side of the road . The thunder was cracking and we were passing the road
There were 2 umbrellas. So I let them share thos Me bein the hero I was passing without any umbrella
And" I took a break breathe.

"Boom " I yelled.

"But how did you came back? " She asked.

"I and Mr. IQ148 already solved this mystery. It was because of the thunder we swapped because of getting striked at the same time qnd we came back the same way I assume. "

"How are you so sure? "

"I am not sure but it is the least dumbest explanation. So let's just stick to it." I declared.

"Wow how are they like, your so lucky you lived with BTS. You met Jin . " Her eyes sparkled. She was literally screaming. As crazy as she is .

"You talked with Jin oppa, right? " She inquired.

"Calm down, calm down it's a hospital and if you don't stop screaming, they'll probably think your crazy.
Now I said a lot about me. Tell me what was happening with my body?" I asked.

"It's was a totall drama, You were not attending school or taking any phone calls. So I had to come to your house.
I came and saw you standing like an idiot I mean you are one but still.... I saw your mom and dad all panicked" She exhaled.

"Why did I went crazy, lol. " I laughed.

"You were saying your Jungkook in Korean. Your parents thought you were Posssessed by a Korean spirit. Thanks to me you did not woke up in a mental hospital." She said huffing.

"I did woke up in a hospital. Why am I here?" I asked.

"Apparently you or should I say Jungkook in your body. He was sitting in your balcony with me and got struck by lightning and fainted and now your here. That means you both swap again . " She said.

"But how did my parents believe I am me. " I asked.

"I put some rubbish inside there brain. Multiple personality disorder theory you know ." She said with a smug face.

"I cant believe they believed that. " I laughed.

"It's more believeble than SoUl sWaP" She said with a duh tone.

"True . So that means Jungkook took my place." I said.

"Yeah , if your sane lol." She laughed.

[1 day later]

I went home Mon came with me too.