Chapter 13 : Logic

[4 month time jump to the day shoot]

I woke up today at 4:30 am.

Today is the day
Today is the day

Today is the day of the MV shoot and I am sup nervous.

I am the same potato who can't even hold a selfie stick perfectly and take a selfie.

How'm I supposed to dance and act in MV .

How
How
How

No
I ain't gonna be nervous, everythings gonna be okay. Everything gonna be just right I can do it.

Yeah
I can do it

°°°°°°°°°°

"It's gonna be alright" Namjoon tried to assure me putting his hand over my shoulder.

"I... " I didn't know what to say.

"You really practiced well, you're gonna do amazing don't worry" He said with a wide smile making a full on display of his dimples , that should be illegal. It's to intoxicating.

I nodded to him and smiled back.

He took my hand and took me to the place we needed to to be.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We went to Bighit. ur makeup was done and shockingly they don't do that much makeup Just a bit of touch ups.

And I used to think
All kpopbidols do a lot of makeup to achieve their doll faces.

Well we all looked gorgeous but Namjoon.....
Even my Eomma would call him Oppa
He wassoooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Damn words come short to define his beauty.

He stood next to me, I couldn't control my mouth. It was about to complement him on its own....

"You . Look . Amazing.... " Was all that came like a rush out of my mouth.

"Aww, thanks . You look cute too " He said pinching my cheeks, goodness....

I wish the earth would part and swallow me, because I want dig a whole on the 8th floor and crawl inside it. I could feel my cheeks heating up, as if all the blood of my body was was rushing to my cheeks. D's

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Soon we started dancing in front of the camera. I was scared for no reason.

When I saw Namjoon beside me , I wasn't that much nervous. He gave me courage, I guess... I wasn't that tough.

I mean it was still tough but not as hard as thought. Yeah but it took a couple of retakes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wow .

The shoot finnaly finish. We all wrapped up. Went back to the dorms

Everyone went straight to their rooms. We all knew how tough today was.

I threw my self at the pillow.bI closed my eyes to drift in my thoughts. Thoughts of BTS. How I became a part of Bangtan Sonyeondan in such a short time.

Feels like family to me now.bThinking about, how I made a lot of friends here.

It is tough to believe that it has only 6 months since I am here and I already have a best friend.

Yeah, I am talking about none other than Namjoon.

Thinking now
How unbelievable it is right, I mean even a year ago he was my bias and BTS was my favorite band. It still is buti never even thought that I gonna meet them in real.