Chapter 8 : Not Jin

When they all came back
I tried to read everyone's expressions.

But they were normal like nothing happened.

Wait so ,Taehyung did not tell them . Well... think so.

After they all entered ,Taehyung indicated me to wait in the balcony.

Did as he said.

I waited but after waiting couple of seconds Namjoon came instead of Taehyung.

"Why are you here instead of Taehyung ? He told me to wait here." I said in confusion.

"He told me to wait here too. I wonder why? " He replied.

"Today after the launch brake he was late, right? Cuz he was busy here exposing me. He noticed everything from the day one and was waiting to find me alone" I explained.

" You should have been careful.
I don't think he is gonna be as easy as me." He said with concern I could read in his eyes

Suddenly, Speak of the devil and the devil appeared. Taehyung came crossing his arms
Standed while making face
like he ate shit for breakfast. Sorry not sorry.

"Namjoon-hyung, is what he said true? Did you really believed nonsensical words?" He said. And do you remember the meme of an Indian bald guy standing in a match with hand in his waist, Taehyung looked much like him but he had hair in his head.

"Taehyung-ah try to understand,
If he is just our Jungkook-ah being crazy , we should still help him. If he really is not Jungkook-ah but somehow got in his place then I think we should help him at least for the BTS's sake, because we can't break the group" He said.

I was standing there quietly like I really did something, I had the sense of guilt that I shouldn't have.

I looked behind for no reason. We all heard a noise, Namjoon pointed his Index finger at the window.

"I know your behind the curtains Jin-hyung ." He yelled loud enough for anyone to to hear within highest 6 feets distance.

Jin came out of the curtains but how was namjoon so sure it was Jin tho ?

Jin came out with a confused face .

"What are you guys saying?" He asked with a confused frown on his face.

"What did you hear ?" Namjoon asked with to Jin instead of answering.

"All of it." He said in a "duh" Tone

"But do you believe?" I asked out of blue.

Yeah kinda.

I made a shocked face , not intentionally, it happened mechanically.

"You do" I asked .

"Yeah, it's not that unbelievable" Still in the duh tone.

After hearing him Namjoon and Tae and both were kinda shocked . So was I , I mean how is that believable I can't believe myself. But How can I forget he is the most stupidest one. I mean ignores his brain very passionately as I heard.

"But please don't tell anyone." Namjoon pleaded. You didn't had to.

"I won't. You guys know I am good at keeping secrets." Still maintain the duh tone.

With that being said Jin left the balcony.

"He is terrible at keeping secrets.
He can't keep his mouth shut." Namjoon informed.

"Let's think positive." I demanded.

I then left the balcony , knowing they both need a space for them to open their minds.

Like I needed my BFF Mon but I can't talk to her .I don't remember her phone number.

I went back sat on the couch the others were back to their rooms , so I thought I can relax a bit.

I went to the app webtoon thinking I am gonna read my fave webtoons FR or NF.

But suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder.

It scared the hell outta me as I looked behind I was greeted by a weirdly smiling Kim Seokjin.

Not knowing why he was smiling made me a bit freaked out.

"Kookie from did you started feeling your someone else?"

Not again do I have to explanation it again I feel like and action replay . utta my thoughts I did what needed to be done. Here I go again.

"I told you I am not Jungkook I am Myeesha. I am a Bangladeshi bts army and I don't know how I ended up here" I almost yelled in annoyance.

I am feeling like I am meeting all my friends of my mom so I have to and I have to introduce again and again.

His smile fits though all the unti looks.

As I went quiet he went back

Today I was not in the mood of eating so I went to my room go get some rest and .
Finally
Read my Webtoons

As I just opened every one started calling
Jungkook-ah
Jungkook-ah
Jungkook-ah
Some knowing who I am
And some without knowing

I went out .
They were calling me to eat .

I ate with them. There was an awkward silence between us.

Suga is always silent. Me, Namjoon , Jin and and V for today's incident.

And Jimin and Jhope having no clue of what was happening they were pretty much on their own thoughts.

After eating I went to sleep , Not having a hint What's gonna happen tomorrow.

Guess what's? My Webtoons are more important than Sleep
So.

A weeb did what a weeb did
I started reading
My fave webtoon Freaking Romance .

When you think you're life has totally messed up read multiple dimension stuff like Freaking Romance and Nightmare Factory.

Trust me you'll get so lost inside them . Having no clue whats happening with you.

The author of this webtoon looks quite cute , he kinda looks like his characters I mean he looks like those anime drawings
Snailoards I Am a huge fan of him. I think he will be proud knowing Jungkook is his fan .

Okk no more fangirling I need to sleep.

Sleep